poor baby girl

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
My poor baby Addison (shes 4) is sick with the flu. I hate when kids start school because they have such a weak immune system and pick up everything. She is in JK. Then we have the bigger baby (Silva) who has to be right beside her because she is getting all the attention right now! :lol: Silva is being very sweet and keeps giving her kisses, its funny how animals know when you're not feeling good! :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah sissy (Sedona, my one year old) has had a runny nose and on and off fever for over 2 days now. I think she is teething. I thought it may have been going to the park- because I home school my kids cannot even go to the park without getting sick usually but I took with sanatizer and bathed them right when we got home!!! OMG i just remembered I took tons of pictures! How could I have forgotten????

I hope your baby girl gets better soon.... :heart:

Last edited:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Hope your Addison gets better soon! My Samson is so sensitive to that stuff too, I've been really sick for the last week myself and he has been very attentive the whole time.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Poor thing, there is nothing worse than a sick baby, 2 legged or 4. My 2 yr old skin baby hasnt had the flu yet but I am not anxious to try it out either. So hard. Hope it doesnt last long! At least she has a good "nurse". :)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
How is she feeling now? My two have been sick with colds all week.. It is no fun.. Hope she feels better real soon..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.