Hold the phone

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I couldn't believe the headline I just read and frankly, (don't call me frank) had to check that it wasn't April Fool's Day.

I wanna know where this church is cause I'm attending services there.
WOW.....

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/christian-group-calls-espn-writers-suspension-jason-collins-213013743.html

Edited to add: And further more, who in the world invited a sports journalist to throw his less than two cents worth of opinion in on this? He "personally doesn't believe in homosexuality" - well, I got news for ya, I really don't give a crap what you believe and don't believe. I "personally don't believe" it's any of your freakin business and you can...ok. I'm digressing.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I find it remarkable when one wants the "government " out of their business..but sure loves to put their noses in everyone's bedrooms...oh and Uterus's too! Ok..I digress too! :D

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Unfortunatly everyone has opinions but some have bigger venues to get their distorted views out. Reporters seem to have the idea that their opinions mean more than anyone else, I hear enough stupid statements from reporters that I have become numb to them. He "personally doesn't believe in homosexuality", well as a writer he should realize that homosexuality is a reality so he may not agree with it but not believing is like saying I don't believe in sports reporting.

Just let people be who they are.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I don't understand why one's sexuality is news in the first place and requires a 'breaking news' report.
You don't want to hear any views that disagree but it's unavoidable there really needs to be a mutual respect.
Don't bully others just because they don't share your views and opinions.
Live & Let Live

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] im right with you idk if you have seen this but it's along the same limes a gay decon did am interview with Stephen Colbert
Y boyfriend and I thought that if we could find a church like that we would probably start attending too
www.towleroad.com/2013/04/colbertrobinson.html

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
and what kills me is, once again, a "reporter/journalist" injecting his own views. What is rule #1 that comes to mind about journalism? Its "supposed" to be non-biased reporting. HELLO?! What this guy out getting snacks the day that was taught at school?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.