ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
After going out with friends I was surprised at some who said they never drink wine and only like beer. It depends on where I am, I guess. I'd never order wine in a brewery!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm a wine girl!!!!!!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
To each his/her own but for me its not either/or. Sometimes a cold beer hits the spot at other times wine is the ticket. As much as I like beer I prefer wine or spirits with a meal if with the meal I'm drinking an alcoholic beverage. I never had to cultivate a taste for beer, I liked the taste of beer from the first one I ever had. As an adult there was a period of time, about a 25 year span when I was a teetotaler. But I have made up for it in the last 15 years. But all in moderation of course. I only drink enough now to keep the DT's at bay:D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I used to drink massive quantities of beer but quit drinking about 20 years ago. Started having an occasional glass of wine lately but cant stand the smell of beer now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Both! If Joe and I are out doing happy hour I always drink a beer, bottled only because draught bloats me, but if we are out to a nice dinner or have a nice dinner at home its a nice dry red. Of course he like white, so we can never share a bottle.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I've been known to drink a bottle of red wine. and I've been known to drink several Craft beers. never Budweiser or the like. Canada has some nice Craft beer. not very good at red wine though. mmmmm. drinking a beau's lager right now! my manuscript got accepted to a pretty good journal this morning after 8 months of revisions. w00

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I've been known to drink a bottle of red wine. and I've been known to drink several Craft beers. never Budweiser or the like. Canada has some nice Craft beer. not very good at red wine though. mmmmm. drinking a beau's lager right now! my manuscript got accepted to a pretty good journal this morning after 8 months of revisions. w00

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations. Then you deserve a few adult beverages

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.