NPR's "Wait, Wait, Don't tell me" is coming to theaters

bluesteelapd

New member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1,316
Reaction score
56
Location
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Yep, that's right, May 2nd they are broadcasting live from New York and via a movie theater near you! I'm not willing to pay $80 a ticket to go see them live in New York, so we will be watching it at a theater fro $20 a ticket. Can't wait. I am not only a HUGE fan of NPR but also of "wait, wait, don't tell me" and "car talk" to name a few shows.

I hope others can check this out and enjoy watching it live. BTW, pass the popcorn, Jack!

http://www.fathomevents.com/#!wait-wait-dont-tell-me-live
 
I enjoy Wait Wait Don't Tell Me too. That's pretty cool! They had a live show in LA a couple months ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top