Vicaroo once again an inspiration for a thread

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] you didn't answer my question, though...did ya'll do any ghost hunting??? I've been siting on the edge of my seat waiting with baited breath to "read all about it"

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] you didn't answer my question, though...did ya'll do any ghost hunting??? I've been siting on the edge of my seat waiting with baited breath to "read all about it"

Sorry Girl - it's hell to "catch up" after an absence around here. LOL Too, every-stinking-time I fly somewhere, I get a cold on the way back. (I think it's "airplane air germs", myself) so I got that going for me right now.

No ghost hunting but we did speak about ghosts a bit. The row house where my daughter lives (with her crazy Great Aunt Diana) is a historical structure. Built in 1879-ish (there's some controversy on this point), its pretty much in the same state as when Uncle Mark and Aunt Diana purchased it 40 plus years ago. It has four floors and a basement, lots of old, old wallpaper that includes a giant antique map of Paris in the stairwall. Its filled to the brim with a lifetime of crap. Uncle Mark died two years ago (a much adored member of the fam) and I'd hoped that Diana had a story about him "coming back" to the old place -- but not so. My daughter is a "Ghosty" like us and she proclaims that there are NO entities in the house whatsoever. :nope: Disappointing!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.