Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I prefer Baked Potato in the jacket, I have never eaten mashed potato ever not even as a child.:barf:

I love how in the USA they bake those huge ones with salt on. :2thumbs:

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Funny you ask b/c I've been eating baked potatoes lately for dinner. I love sprinkling a bit of salt in them and stuffing them with chicken, onions and a little sour cream. But Julie , you must try them mashed one of these days. What's popular here are garlic mashed potatoes with lots of butter. Also mashed sweet potatoes!:gimmefood:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love both, but seledcted mashed

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Funny you ask b/c I've been eating baked potatoes lately for dinner. I love sprinkling a bit of salt in them and stuffing them with chicken, onions and a little sour cream. But Julie , you must try them mashed one of these days. What's popular here are garlic mashed potatoes with lots of butter. Also mashed sweet potatoes!:gimmefood:

I have tried as a kid but soon as it was in my mouth Thought I was going to :barf: so didn't eat it same with Bananas. too old to change now :ashamed:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] All you have to do is wet the potato and then roll it in salt, then cook it in aluminum foil. I don't care for baked potatoes anymore...I'm all about sweet potatoes or sweet potato fries. Yummy.

Bullies Mom

Aug 27, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Milo and Toby
I love all potatoes- baked, mashed, roasted- lately I'm liking "smashed potatoes"- boil chopped red potatoes in some chicken broth, when soft, drain liquid and smash a little, with a little olive oil, seasonings, and lite sour cream- Yum !

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Baked, Mashed, Fried, Boiled..... the list of preparation methods is endless and I love em all.

Potatoes, breads and pasta. All those comfort carbs I can eat about any way they are prepared and pack on the pounds accordingly, or avoid as much as possible to try to lose a pound or two.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I love potatoes any way they come. Baked, mashed, smashed, fried, even raw. Sweet potatoes are awesome too. Love a baked sweet potato with brown sugar and butter dripping from the top. If you are what you eat, I'm a potato!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I picked baked, love a baked with salted skin, butter, sour cream, chives, bacon and cheese!! I dont do them often, but when I do, I do them up right. lol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Love both but always order baked with butter, cheese, sour cream, bacon and chives. Mmmmmmmmm garlic mashed potatoes r yummy but nothing compared to a baked.

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
I am currently addicted to bbq baked potatoes where you have a baked potato and then add cheese, butter, and some sort of bbq meet on the top with bbq sauce. My favorite! But like others, I absolutely love potatoes and could eat them for every meal or even as a meal by themselves with I do frequently!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Never met a potato I didn't love. My weakness for sure. But Garlic mashed are my favourite. Especially the little new potatoes with the skin still on and then mashed. YUMMMM I am getting hungry!!!!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I like the best of both worlds so I go for the twice baked or as some would call "Baked Stuffed."

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
How could you just limit me to baked or mashed? lol I love potatoes any way they come! I chose mashed but love both!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.