ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Now that summer is almost upon those of us on the upper half of the world, where would you rather vacation? The warm sunny beach or the cool magnificent mountains?

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I gotta say beach, can't take Momo to the mountains. Although she is starting to think she's part Billy-goat by climbing on the arm of the couch...:confused:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love the beach but if i had to choose right this moment, it'd be the mountains. I love hiking and taking the boys out on the trail with me.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I would have to say mountains but not too high, saying this as I live only ten minutes from the beach

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Beach hands down for me.
I grew up one block away from the beach. Even now, the Hudson River is directly behind me. My ideal vacation always involves water.
I also refuse to live anywhere where I can't walk to a large body of water.

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
It's beach for me, too. :sunny: This winter has dragged on far too long! We've had very few sunny days. Fortunately we're only about 5 miles from a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. We're headed to Estes Park, with a side trip to the Denver airport to pick up my daughter in June. I guess I'm lucky that I'll have the best of both worlds this summer! I'm just bummed that we can't take Mabel with us! I'll be worrying the whole time. :nervous:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love both..... but selected mountains becasue it is usually cooler temps

My kids have 4 paws

Apr 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus and Paisley
I love both!!! I like the serenity of the mountains.
The babies and I were gonna go to West Virginia to visit my fiancƩ while he is working but for a pet friendly condo its an arm and a leg.... We can't afford that while planning a wedding!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
A beach on the foot of the mountain.

Here's where I'm going in 6 weeks:
Bellaroca Island Resort in Marinduque, Philippines
images.jpg

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Beach, everyday, twice on Sundays! Unless its a road trip then Ill stop in Eastern Tennessee and spend a day or two in the Smokys.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
It's beach for me, too. :sunny: This winter has dragged on far too long! We've had very few sunny days. Fortunately we're only about 5 miles from a beautiful Lake Michigan beach. We're headed to Estes Park, with a side trip to the Denver airport to pick up my daughter in June. I guess I'm lucky that I'll have the best of both worlds this summer! I'm just bummed that we can't take Mabel with us! I'll be worrying the whole time. :nervous:

Estes Park is beautiful!!!! On the ride up from Denver you will pass a winery on the left after Boulder that is a trout farm too and you can feed the fish it's a great pit stop. Are you staying at the Stanley while you are there? I guess you can see that I prefer the lakes and mountains :-)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Estes is beautiful.... make sure you go see the Stanley Hotel (the Shinning was filed there) [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
We are actually staying at the YMCA of the Rockies in the lodge. But we are planning a trip to the Stanley.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.