ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
My friend's daughter is Alicia Sitz from Fox News in Boston. She was at the marathon and is holed up in her house while they search her neighborhood. This is a nightmare.

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Last I heard the one brother took off in his car, they issued the lp number and the make/model/color of the car. The first brother died in a shoot out with the FBI last night.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I've got the day off from work today and have pretty much been glued to my radio, listening for updates. An MIT police officer was shot and killed by one of these monster suspects last night. Those of you in the Boston area, please be safe.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I understand their Aunt wants "more evidence" that her nephews did this. But, their uncle is a different story. He really slammed into them, calling them "losers" and sounded very sickened by what the nephews did, in the comments he made to the media. The father, on the other hand, called the son that is still on the loose, "an Angel". Oh my.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
GOT HIM!!!! This nightmare is over. Now we can think about the victims and families and give them the attention they deserve, not these monsters!! Glad my city is safe again!!! :)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
So glad it's over, Melissa. I have been worried about my friends in Boston. Their sense of safety and security will never be the same.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online