EBNers From Boston

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Hope you are all home safe along with your families and your bullies. Prayers and well wishes for any of you that may have been affected by this.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Really, the entire world is with you in spirit, I'm so sure! God Bless all of you, hope you and your family are all safe. Very scary times.

Rena Young

Apr 15, 2013
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Jager
Hope everyone out there is safe, so sorry for this tragedy that will be felt for a long time, thoughts and prayers are with you all.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
This is unreal. Please everyone, stay home, and stay safe.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@mccraven -- Melissa, you OK?

Prayers to all our Boston families

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
@mccraven -- Melissa, you OK?

Prayers to all our Boston families

Thank you for the prayers. We are all okay here. First year in a while I didn't go to the parade to celebrate because I had a paper due this week! All my friends and family are safe who went in town, even my uncle who is a Boston cop is safe but still working his shift! Really scary day and very surreal!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you for the prayers. We are all okay here. First year in a while I didn't go to the parade to celebrate because I had a paper due this week! All my friends and family are safe who went in town, even my uncle who is a Boston cop is safe but still working his shift! Really scary day and very surreal!

Thank you for your quick answer...so very thankful you & yours are safe.

A couple of Central Texas doctors were in the run, don't know if they are harmed :(

Texas is thinking of y'all and praying for everyone involved and Bostonians.

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
The son of a friend of ours was severely injured from the explosion, losing both legs :cry:

A fundraiser has been started to help him and his family with medical bills. I don't know if it is allowed to post on here, but if it is, could someone let me know and I will post the link. I understand if it is not allowed.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
The son of a friend of ours was severely injured from the explosion, losing both legs :cry:

A fundraiser has been started to help him and his family with medical bills. I don't know if it is allowed to post on here, but if it is, could someone let me know and I will post the link. I understand if it is not allowed.

Oh no, Annie! I am so sorry for them! What is this world coming to? :moping:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

Annie so sorry to hear of your friends son that is so awful, I have just heard on the news they have caught one of the bombers les hope they get what they deserve for doing this to inocent people.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Indeed this is sad. Annie, special prayer to your friend's son who lost both legs. Now the city is on lockdown until they capture the second bomber and an accomplice. Hope the lockdown ends soon! Scary stuff.:*(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.