Hoping she joins

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So before I found this EB site, I found another one that I joined a couple months before. I went to it occasionally and just did not like it. Then I found this one and became addicted. It is so much more informative and supportive. The other site people would not even post for days in a row. Anyway to get to my point..I have a friend on the other site named Kris, she has 2 bullys and has had her hands full allergies, smelly dogs, fighting between the two dogs, potty issues etc. I logged on today to see she is really at her wits end and is going to re-home one/both of them because she can't handle the fighting. I recommended THIS SITE to her and hopefully she will join. So if a new member named Kris joins, she is going to need LOTS of support. Her bullys names are Eddie and Leroy.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
YEA!!! Just got a personal email from kris, she has never heard of this site before and is in the process of signing up right now. 2 new bullies will be joining us, along with kris!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Thats great! I completely agree I was recommended another forum/site when I first got Silva (over a year ago) and went on it for maybe a week but didnt like it, then when I found this site I was so ahppy! :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you so much for referring them to us, that means so much! I hope we can give them the support they need.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.