• Total voters

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I love to eat out at a restaurant. How about you?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I like to sit down at a restaurant the only drive through we have here are McDonalds, KFC, Red Rooster & Hungry Jacks and I cant eat at these so I dont go to them.
But when in the USA I love In'n'Out Burgers as I can eat there.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I love to sit down to a nice dinner and be waited on. Buffets are good and all but I prefer to be served - eh i'm spoiled like my bully!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I love good food. But we're lucky enough to be in a city where most of the good restaurants deliver. So I'll take good food but eating in my PJ's.
Would that be "drive-thru?"

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
@Ftse-100 Ah the infamous "In-and-out burgers" - only on the West coast. I know them from living in Southern California for 2 years. What is a Red Rooster?
I like to sit down at a restaurant or do take out from a restaurant. We don't really do fast food - we have to eat better and loose weight so gotta cut those places out.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I like to sit down at a restaurant the only drive through we have here are McDonalds, KFC, Red Rooster & Hungry Jacks and I cant eat at these so I dont go to them.
But when in the USA I love In'n'Out Burgers as I can eat there.
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] Shake Shack owns In n Out (by "owns" I mean shake shack is way better). So next time you're in NYC, make sure you get one.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I say sit down because it is so much fun going out BUT since having the girls, we NEVER go. Maybe 4 times a year if that and that is for bday type of celebrations. Lol drive thru is our go to if we get lucky enough for that. :lol:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
We eat out at least 3x a week. With my husband and I coming from completely different backgrounds, we get tired of "the other's cooking" pretty quick. So eating out is our compromise. Drive throughs are very limited on paleo choices.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It's sit down all the time ... I don't think I've ever done a drive through meal with the hubby!!

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
@Ftse 100 Shake Shack owns In n Out (by "owns" I mean shake shack is way better). So next time you're in NYC, make sure you get one.

I would love to but am dairy and gluten free - coeliac disease but I will have a look to see if they cater for it like in'n'out. Thanks for the tip

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I love good food. But we're lucky enough to be in a city where most of the good restaurants deliver. So I'll take good food but eating in my PJ's.
Would that be "drive-thru?"

Your post brought back memories of one time flying over to the USa and a passenger went to the toilet after take off and came back out in his flannette pj's. so maybe

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Sit down. Less dishes for me lol

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online