instagram

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Holy crap!! It is official!! I am on Instagram as of now. bullymamatoo

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Is anybody else on instagram? I started an account just for pictures of Agnes right when I brought her home. She's @agnesthebulldog. I was just looking for more bully pics!

I started following you too! Honestly, I am not that savvy on Instagram...and I think I am Valentine215 or something like that...

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
There should be an alert that will basically point out who on fb (if you are linked to fb) has an account. You can start following them. On the other side...since you are friends with me on fb....I will get an alert that you have started an instagram profile.

- - - Updated - - -

I did get an alert about your account when you signed up.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hey all! I just wanted to bump this for the newer members!!! Feel free to add me. Look up sheenakraft

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That's one account I don't have. I will have to look at setting one up. My wife wants to set Harlea up with her own FB page though so I will have to see where that leads first.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
That's one account I don't have. I will have to look at setting one up. My wife wants to set Harlea up with her own FB page though so I will have to see where that leads first.

its much easier to set up an instagram account for her. Daisy has one of her own :) So much easier to use.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Small bump for any new members and Instagram users ;-). My Instagram name ARIANA1985X

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I do have instagram but I'm more into pinterest at the moment. I guess I don't take enough pictures to make instagram appealing right now!!!!!

Most Reactions