Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hotel for me.

Our one and only camping trip was n 1990 we went to the noosa on the sunshine coast took us that long to put the tent up our son Ricky and his mates went down to the beach surfing, Richard, Melanie and I and our pug Pugsley sat down in the middle of the tent and at the same time we said stuff this lets get a cabin so we pulled the tent down and rented a cabin with its own bathroom NEVER AGAIN. But we did hire a motorhome in 2011 to do Route 66 and that we really enjoyed.

Bullyproof

Apr 11, 2013
S. FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiah (Kee-aah)
Growing up in Michigan, I spent a lot of time in the woods, under the stars. I've done the whole survival camp, 2 week canoe trips out in the middle of nowhere. 2 mile portages. Hiking, backpacking, climbing etc. etc. Now that I'm down in Florida, you can only camp during season and there aren't many places to go unless you want to sleep in the swamp. The keys have some nice sites, as well as North Florida. I have yet to venture out there. I'm hoping next year after Kiahs' rehab, we will be able to go when its nice and cool.

Until then, ac and room service it is :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.