ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I am leaving for Vegas on Sunday. A friend and I are going to a conference at the Red Rock Resort. Any suggestions? We'll be there until Thursday. I am going to go through withdrawal without my little Miss Mabes!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
no suggestions but have fun

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Sorry, I've never been there but I hope you have a blast! I know you'll miss your girl! If you haven't seen a Cirque show may I suggest one there? I think they have 6-7 shows that are only on the Vegas Strip, they don't travel like the other shows. Please post some pics...have FUN!!!

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I have seen Cirque du Soleil in Chicago, but am thinking about seeing Mystere while I am there.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] I am a HUGE Cirque fan! We have flown to Florida to see them, that's how much we love them! I would say, see atleast one show while you're there. I'll live vicariously through you and enjoy the show as well. LOL

I really don't think you'll regret seeing another show. I saw one and was hooked ... Kooza was the first one we saw. We've seen them in Atlanta, Philly, Newark and Florida, as mentioned.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
If you like seafood I recommend the rio seafood buffet. Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... All you can eat lobster tails....... The cosmopolitan SUCKS, don't bother giving them your money. It is pretty to check out but their customer service is the worst I have ever seen. Hash house a go go is a very good restaurant. They have some crazy plates for breakfast and are very busy. (Goos bloody Mary's) we went to the one in the Sahara but the is another I think on the strip somewhere too. We mostly go to eat drink and gamble, not shows so much. How fun!! I LOVE Las Vegas!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never been.... but have a safe and fun trip.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I saw the cirque Elvis one in Vegas in 2011 at the Aria and I am not an Elvis fan but it was very good, we always go to the Mirage Buffett (Cravings) and last year we went I think it is called Brazillian Steak house in Planet Hollywood it is near the Harmon Street Entrance and that was excellent. We also love Outback steak house at the Coca Cola bottle and Pf Changs but I suppose these are just your everyday restaurants but as we dont have them and really enjoy these we go to them each year when in Vegas.
Chris have you ever been to Vegas before? if not dont forget to walk the strip and see the many sights Volcano, fountains etc.

Hope you have a wonderful time there. I love Vegas.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I haven't been to Vegas in about 20 years so i don't have much (or anything) to offer except my well wishes on a very fun trip! I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That restaurant in Planet Hollywood is called Pampas Brazillian Grill (not Brazillian steakhouse) I was also thinking of the time we went to a dinner cabaret show
Tony and Tina's Wedding
This was such a fun nightmaybe you have been to it elsewhere when we went it was in the RIO but now it is somewhere else but boy did we have a fun night there and it was my 50th Birthday when we went and I couldn't gone somewhere better.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Never been to Vegas but its on my bucket list!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I love Vegas, even got married there (drive through wedding in a convertable Mustang).
But we love it because we gamble. So if you're into that, I'd recommend the Bellagio. Love the hotel, the atmosphere, and the fact that the waitresses are ALWAYS around with drinks.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I love Vegas, even got married there (drive through wedding in a convertable Mustang).
But we love it because we gamble. So if you're into that, I'd recommend the Bellagio. Love the hotel, the atmosphere, and the fact that the waitresses are ALWAYS around with drinks.
We got married there too. ;) not a drive thru but was the BEST wedding ever! Whole family went and PARTIED! Haha!!
pi wanna say I did the Wynn buffet last trip and was beyond disappointed. You would think being such an expensive, nice hotel it should be good but no. Jimmy buffets is a good little restaurant but nothing you can't get anywhere outside of Vegas. The flamingo is a great little hotel and has some fun gambling. If you like roulette they have an awesome digital game there that my sister and I played for hours with free drinks and won EVERYTIME we sat down. :) nothing big but to win and get free drinks is my kinda party. Course hubby was losing to make up for it. :lol:

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
We got married there too. ;) not a drive thru but was the BEST wedding ever! Whole family went and PARTIED! Haha!!
pi wanna say I did the Wynn buffet last trip and was beyond disappointed. You would think being such an expensive, nice hotel it should be good but no. Jimmy buffets is a good little restaurant but nothing you can't get anywhere outside of Vegas. The flamingo is a great little hotel and has some fun gambling. If you like roulette they have an awesome digital game there that my sister and I played for hours with free drinks and won EVERYTIME we sat down. :) nothing big but to win and get free drinks is my kinda party. Course hubby was losing to make up for it. :lol:

I also was very disappointed with the Wynn Buffet thought it would be excellent being at the Wynn but would not waste my money or time going there again

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I also was very disappointed with the Wynn Buffet thought it would be excellent being at the Wynn but would not waste my money or time going there again
Good to know it wasn't a bad day when we went, not that I would ever go back. For 40 bucks or whatever it was I could ave eaten something much better elsewhere! The rio has a reg buffet that if I remember is also very good but their seafood buffet is soooo good, I Only go for that.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.