Do you make your "other half" an Easter Basket?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have always done Easter baskets for my two sons, even as adults I still made them baskets. This is the very first year in my life that both my son's live in another state. (they are 28 and 25) so.....I just couldnt help myself, I went and bought Joe (my husband) and Easter basket with all his favorite sweets. This is the first time I have ever made him one and we have been married over 3 years now. I hope he likes it. Lol. :whistle:

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
He will love it! Trust me. :)
My wife makes me a little Easter basket every year for the past 9 years and puts the same chocolate bunny in it every year. Not the same kind, the same one. :) It's been a long running inside joke of ours and I'm afraid to ever open it at this point but it means more to me than she'll ever know.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Awe how freakin sweet of you! Makes me feel bad that I don't do that for my partner. Even though she's Jewish I know she'd appreciate the thought. We've been running around all day today so I'm too tired to go out today but I might tomorrow...but then again, I am cooking her a special holiday dinner tomorrow. I might put this idea on the back burner for next year. But what a great idea! [MENTION=8191]giuseppe[/MENTION] - that chocolate bunny wouldn't have made it more than a day in this house! 2 PMS'ing women? Oh Hell No.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
yeah, and this year I'm putting black widow spiders in it :evil:

egghunt1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lucy-licious

The Easter basket thing isn't something we do here...but I do get him an Easter Egg :love:

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
that chocolate bunny wouldn't have made it more than a day in this house! 2 PMS'ing women? Oh Hell No.

Hahaha! I don't know how it made it so long here. I freaking love chocolate, especially dark chocolate and hollow bunnies. :) There is no way I am eating it now though.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Joe's Basket, lol

Joeseasterbskt2013001.jpg

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I dont see any peeps??? what's an easter basket with no peeps!?!?!??! lol

speaking of peeps i haven't gotten any yet myself...

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Great basket! I'd be diggin into the Rolo's first and foremost! Forget the Peeps, you can get those anytime, where are the Cadbury eggs? That's what I want after the Rolo's. Very nice of you!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I dont see any peeps??? what's an easter basket with no peeps!?!?!??! lol

speaking of peeps i haven't gotten any yet myself...

No peeps, He dosen't like them. [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION], of course that counts!!!! I will be slaving away cooking.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.