Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Its good Friday here at 9pm at night Richard after 60 hours of work in 4 days and is asleep on the lounge Ftse is in bed and I have just eaten my bag of purple skittles drunk 1 .5 bottles of wine . I have answered what I can and joined in the talk that I can and now I think I am ready for bed to wake up to a new day.:)
good Night.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Its good Friday here at 9pm at night Richard after 60 hours of work in 4 days and is asleep on the lounge Ftse is in bed and I have just eaten my bag of purple skittles drunk 1 .5 bottles of wine . I have answered what I can and joined in the talk that I can and now I think I am ready for bed to wake up to a new day.:)
good Night.

I love you, Julie...Happy & Blessed Easter!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@ftse100 Hey Julie.... hope you are OK and do not have a wine headache

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
good Night.
Wait! You can get just purple Skittles? OMG! Those are my favorites! I never had them with wine, though. sounds fabulous!

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
@ftse100 Hey Julie.... hope you are OK and do not have a wine headache

No headache I was fine thank you, got back up at 2am had something to eat and watched a movie I had been put on different meds for my Asthma and they seems to keep me awake.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
mmmmmm Skittles and wine? There IS a heaven. :D Glad you feel OK. I would be so sick. Kim says I am a cheap date 'cause 2 drinks and I am done. But I keep practicing to get better.:ROFL: Hope your asthma meds make you feel better and you get some good sleeps.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.