G I Joe

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Guess who's going to see the new G I Joe movie tomorrow.....ME! (I love spring break)
And I'm hopeing they will FINALLY introduce Lady J. I can't stand Bruce Willis but am willing to overlook him to watch the movie. I'm :pray2: he isn't playing the role of Duke...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:blink: spring break.... now that explains all the crazy videos

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
LOL - it ends Tuesday.... :-(
But with only one semester left, I can't complain

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] I understand! Are you more of a Redbox person?

egghunt3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Thank God we have a DVR now, so my bh can record NCIS and Criminal minds and I don't have to watch them...can't stand scripted crime shows. Gotta have the Real McCoy.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I'm a movie freak. We watch at least one almost every Friday. Sometimes 2 or 3... And that's without Spring or Summer or Winter Break... So, with Spring Break, we saw Croods 3 times... and we saw GI Joe twice and the Gerard Butler one 3 times too.
egghunt3.gif

GI Joe was cool! I can't believe they killed off..... wait. Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

robertbrewer

Dec 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
The first GI Joe might have been the worst movie I've ever seen. I'm hoping this one is better!

Robert

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7438]robertbrewer[/MENTION] - I promise this one is way better than the first! The first one didn't really introduce ANY of the good characters. This one more than makes up for that.
And [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] - they didn't kill him off, I know he'll be back. Not naming names, glad you didn't, don't want to ruin anything...but mark my words, he'll be back.

Ya'll gotta go see G I Joe, it really was well worth it!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
@robertbrewer - I promise this one is way better than the first! The first one didn't really introduce ANY of the good characters. This one more than makes up for that.
And @anatess - they didn't kill him off, I know he'll be back. Not naming names, glad you didn't, don't want to ruin anything...but mark my words, he'll be back.

Ya'll gotta go see G I Joe, it really was well worth it!

They won't leave him there and take his tags if he wasn't really dead... unless it's one of those "he came back to life after some alien species took over his body" deals. LOL. I think they just wanted to get rid of bad actors. LOL!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So I guess since I actually did like the first movie I'm going to love the new one? I also love Bruce Willis, he's rarely in a bad movie.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
My boyfriend took me and my son to see the new G.I Joe, and it was AWESOME lol We saw it in 3-D, and it was great. I have to think they will bring "Him" back lol

Most Reactions