Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Which are your favourite skittles?

Mine are the purple ones
skittles 001.jpg

I usually buy a big multi pack bag of these to bring home with me form America each year, this year Richard left them in the cupboard when we checked out in Vegas and I forgot to buy more before leaving. The ones here are not gluten free so I don't get them here and today I went to the health food shop to buy the Flax seeds to make @cali-baker banana oat cookies for Ftse and I found these imported from America and gluten free, not as cheap as they are over there I think they are 2 or 3 for $1 in America and here they $2.50 each pack. But its worth it.

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

the green ones :D but the purple ones make for sweet tasting vodka shots :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
the green ones :D but the purple ones make for sweet tasting vodka shots :D

Lemon or cherry in a Zima..... YUM! Zima was a beverage that I do not think is made any longer.... loved that stuff

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I don't have favorite Skittles. But you have to eat them a certain way or they're junk.

Eat the red and green ones together. Eat the yellow and purple ones together. Give the orange ones to my son because I don't like those :yes:

:idea: Maybe I'll put the orange ones in the Vodka!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Lemon or cherry in a Zima..... YUM! Zima was a beverage that I do not think is made any longer.... loved that stuff

Love the original in the Red bag.

Omg, ZIMA.. I don't think they make it anymore either. But back in the day, I'd always have it with a shot of Chambord liqueur. Kinda lowbrow meets highbrow lol.. But man, it was soo good. Very refreshing drink.

Oh, to clarify, the shot went into the bottle of Zima. Yum..

Last edited:
OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I don't have favorite Skittles. But you have to eat them a certain way or they're junk.

Eat the red and green ones together. Eat the yellow and purple ones together. Give the orange ones to my son because I don't like those :yes:

:idea: Maybe I'll put the orange ones in the Vodka!

Good Idea

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
the original red bagged skittles are my favorite, but i havent had them in years.. the grape and lime were the best. but they are all good!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.