Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My favourite oldies shows that I grew up with are Brady Bunch, Mash, The Partridge Family, Mary Tyler Moore, The Flying Nun, Gilligans Island, Dallas, and St. Elsewhere.

Shows I like now are Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Young and the Restless, Idol, The Voice, Dexter, House, The Vampire Diaries, The Vikings, Walking Dead, Brothers and Sisters, and Parenthood.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
@ChrisRN what is it about Big Bang Theory that people like? My advertising professor loves that show, too. I just don't get it.... :confused:

The writing is outstanding, the characters are stereotypical nerds, and I can see my beautiful, but computer engineer daughter fitting right in with the group. Bazinga!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well, as this is an American audience for the most part ... I will give you my faves since moving over here from England!!! However, until recently, we had BBCAmerica on our TV so there will still be a couple of UK programmes that I'm going to list!!!
egghunt1.gif

Dr Who
Graham Norton Show

Both British programmes on BBC America.

From the US shows ..........

The Good Wife
Criminal Minds
Psych

Last edited by a moderator:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
ok don't laugh but here are mine...I'm a serious couch potatoe and my DVR works overtime.

Back in the 80s when I was in my teens I would watch Dr. Who on PBS - haven't seen the new one out now.
I used to watch and enjoy Three's Company, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Golden Girls, Partridge Family - love that these cable channels show these old shows today.

I'm really into crime shows - Law Order (All), CSI (All), Criminal Minds, Deadly Women, Snapped, Cold Case - my weekend is not complete unless I hear the narrators from Snapped and Cold Case's Bill Kurtis.

Foodie shows: Bar Rescue, Restaurant Stakeout, Bitchin' Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Bridezillas, Ice Loves Coco

My talk/news shows - Dr Phil, The O'Reilly Factor, The Soup

My cartoons - Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Power Puff Girls, Growing Up Creepie, Scooby Doo, Speed Racer - for the classic ones I prefer the older ones not the new ones that are mostly computer generated.

lol told you I was couch potatoe!

Last edited:
OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] What about Ab Fab? Or French and Saunders????
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION] Well, you certainly gave me a great insight into your tv viewing pleasure. ^5 on some of them that I enjoy, too. However, if its not a true crime show I don't watch it. I love deadly women, Frenemies, Who the Bleep, pretty much anything on the ID channel or Bio channel.

I am forced to watch Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives as well as NCIS and Law & Order.

Last edited:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Well, as this is an American audience for the most part ... I will give you my faves since moving over here from England!!! However, until recently, we had BBCAmerica on our TV so there will still be a couple of UK programmes that I'm going to list!!!

Dr Who
Graham Norton Show

Both British programmes on BBC America.

From the US shows ..........

The Good Wife
Criminal Minds
Psych

I forgot about Criminal Minds! My cousin, an actor in Hollywood, was on the show a few years back. He played a fire captain in one about a firestarter. It was so exciting! We've seen almost all of those and the NCIS series.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh I LOVE criminal minds but had to cancel the season pass when my now 4 year got old enough to make it impossible to watch with her around. Plus when hubby goes away to school for a month at a time that one I couldn't watch anymore. Too realistic and scary for me to be home alone. Lol used to love the shield when it was on. Sons of anarchy is fabulous but another are to watch with kids.... Along with walking dead. Lol survivor is a fav, hells kitchen, celebrity apprentice, American idol (I am embarrassed to say) the office, modern family, the middle, parks and recreation, ghost hunters, ghost adventures,community, shark tank, family guy, drinking made easy, it's always sunny in Philadelphia, workaholics, tosh.o, etc... (Going thru my season pass list to remember all these)

i love dr. Oz, the chew, Rachel ray show and general hospital for my daytime. Tv is always on so not like I am sitting watching them all every minute. Haha I like to listen to them while I clean. I too love hgtv, DIY channels as well. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Anything on Discovery ID, HGTV, DIY

Criminal Minds, NCIS, Glades, Snapped, Real House Wives of New Jersey (only this one), Shark Tank, America's Funniest Home Videos, SpongeBob Square Pants (hysterical)

From child hood --- Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, Looney Tunes (esp Bugs), Wacky Racers,

All I can remember for now

Staff online

Members online