Favorite TV shows

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
So I thought I'd get a thread started so everyone can share their all time favorite tv shows.

I don't care what I'm doing or how many times I've seen it before, my all time favs are:

Golden Girls
Designing Women
Facts of Life (the older episodes - I had a huge crush on Jo)
King of Queens

So, whatcha got?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
wow, you listed some "oldies" but goodies there [MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] !

my favorite classics are I Love Lucy, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Brady Bunch
my current faves are Top Chef, House Hunters (on HGTV), Kitchen Nightmares, and anything Dateline. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Im not a very devoted fan... I'll love a show for a while and then just stpp watching.One of my all time favorites that I watch over and over is Dr. Who..... Ive been watching it since it came on almost 50 years ago and can hardly wait til this Saturday when the new season starts. :)

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I'm not a big British TV fan. Ab Fab is another show I should've posted, because I will stop everything to watch an episode of that if its on. That's actually what brought me and my partner together. I posted that I was an Ab Fab fan on an online dating website. Enjoy your show!
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] - I can't say I've watched any of the 2nd listed shows...but I have seen I Love Lucy. Sorry, never watched Mary Tyler Moore or The Brady Bunch. (Marsha Marsha Marsha!)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh, I used to be a Mary Tyler Moore junkie. I even had the theme song (Love is all around), as a ringtone on my phone at one point. And when I visited Minneapolis (sp?), I had to visit the statue of Mary throwing her hat up in the air in downtown. [MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION], you must catch a rerun of that one!

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] - let me know what channel and time and I'll watch one. It's kinda before my time (no offense!) but I'll watch it.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:.... before my time" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! oops,,, sorry [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] ;)

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] (head held down in shame now)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
@cali baker - let me know what channel and time and I'll watch one. It's kinda before my time (no offense!) but I'll watch it.

uhum! cough, cough...Well, you can prolly catch reruns of it on TV Land. You'll have to check your listings tho 'cuz they vary. Okay, back to my cane and doily hat now...:grammy:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Im not a very devoted fan... I'll love a show for a while and then just stpp watching.One of my all time favorites that I watch over and over is Dr. Who..... Ive been watching it since it came on almost 50 years ago and can hardly wait til this Saturday when the new season starts. :)

Dr Who !!! used to scare the living daylights out of me as a child.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I used to love The Partridge family, Brady Bunch when I was much younger now my favourite is
Parenthood, Revenge, Packed to the Rafters (Aussie show)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
M*A*S*H*--without a doubt. I cried all the way through the last episode. My current favorite is The Big Bang Theory. I can't get enough of that one!

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] what is it about Big Bang Theory that people like? My advertising professor loves that show, too. I just don't get it.... :confused:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.