ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
A friend of ours will be named the head coach of the Tampa Bay Lightning this week! We're so excited for Coop and his beautiful wife, Jessie. My daughter used to play in an adult league and was on a line with Coop, who used to feed her the pucks. He was the coach of the junior team where we first started housing junior hockey players. Watch for the team to finish on top! :nhl:

http://www.rawcharge.com/2013/3/25/...er-to-be-named-tampa-bay-lightning-head-coach

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE.... congrats to him and the wife! Guess that means, as a Flyers fan, I need to not like you now or better yet, next years cause the Flyers SUCK a$$ this year :D

rksuski

Jul 2, 2012
Madison, Wi
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Congratulations! It's so exciting when great things happen to people who have been a big part of your life....your hockey family :)

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
NICE.... congrats to him and the wife! Guess that means, as a Flyers fan, I need to not like you now or better yet, next years cause the Flyers SUCK a$$ this year :D

I am actually a Wings fan, but will have to follow Tampa Bay, too. I think Coop owes me some tickets! :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online