Peeps or jelly beans?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Peeps peeps peeps

- - - Updated - - -

Peeps peeps peeps

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
It's Peeps for me. They are very versatile. Like, Peep s'mores, Peeps sushi, Peeps on top of cupcakes, or how about a Peepza? :happydance:

Peeps peeps peeps

You forgot the best ones! Peep Infused Vodka (Take the 30 sugar sweet Peeps and put it in a large jar and pour vodka into the jar. When the jar is filled, put it the fridge for 3-4 days and you’re good to go.) and Peep Lemon Drops (1 1/2 oz Peep-infused Vodka, 1 1/2 oz limoncello, 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice, 1/2 oz simple syrup (or 2 tsp sugar), ice, sugar, for garnish yellow Peep.)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
You forgot the best ones! Peep Infused Vodka (Take the 30 sugar sweet Peeps and put it in a large jar and pour vodka into the jar. When the jar is filled, put it the fridge for 3-4 days and you’re good to go.) and Peep Lemon Drops (1 1/2 oz Peep-infused Vodka, 1 1/2 oz limoncello, 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice, 1/2 oz simple syrup (or 2 tsp sugar), ice, sugar, for garnish yellow Peep.)

OMG!!! I love you!! I just printed the recipe!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
PEEPS :2thumbs: Eating some purple ones now. I opened them and a few days ago and they have a nice hard shell to them. Ohhhh Yummm!

One 1 left of this set. :evil:
image.jpg

Whoopsie, all gone. :ashamed: LOL

Members online

No members online now.