Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Neither peeps or jelly beans, but I do love those chocolate eggs with the cream in them and the peanut butter cup eggs!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jelly Beans
egghunt2.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Peeps for me! Need to get my hands on some this weekend!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Now I know why I dont know what they are as I have only been in the USA once at Easter and that was way back in 2000, memorie lasp I guess but honestly I dont remember ever seeing them but they look cool.

You're not missing much ........... oops did I just say that out loud .............. :whistle:

:lol::laugh::LMAO::ROFL::lmaogirl:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Is it Peeps that blow way up if you put them in the microwave???? Someone needs to try it!!!

L

Lucy-licious

My faves are Cadbury Cream eggs and those Cadbury eggs that have the hard candy shell on them, I forget what they're called, they come in pastel colours and have a hard candy shell on the outside and milk chocolate on the inside. Yum.

cadburys mini eggs :D

L

Lucy-licious

those Peeps dont look good tbh I do like jelly Belly beans though and pear are my personal faves.

I love cream eggs too and mini eggs oh and cadburies caramel eggs too...lets face it i love anything chocolate :D

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Jelly Beans all the way..... not the cheap Easter ones but the Jelly belly ones....

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Jellybeans....but they HAVE to be StarBurst Jelly Beans :) but my all time favorite, is REESE PEANUT BUTTER EGGS :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.