Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am a member on other forums, and sometimes it is good to talk about other things besides what the forum is about! Makes it fun!

So, what are your favorite TV shows? What is on your DVR?

I like Fringe, Chuck and Lost the best! But Lost is the best show I have ever watched (i think!).

I also watch Heroes, but that has been going downhill pretty much for me... :(

I watch American Idol too (guilty!) :p

I also like Greys Anatomy and House. My DVR gets so full it takes me the whole off-season to catch up! :rolleyes:

I also like Nascar, so I watch that on Sundays :)

Mugzilla

Mar 24, 2010
southern bell
Bulldog(s) Names
www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
i think we have similar taste, minus the nascar ;)

i like chuck, fringe, lost, weeds, csi, svu, etc. we recently decided to cancel cable (holy crap!), but hulu and netflix instant view via xbox 360 have been our saving grace. when we had cable, we never watched anything in real time. dvr was a life saver!

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 140

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I like cold case files. the first 48, dog the bounty hunter, Billy the bug guy, operation repo, american pickers, pawn stars ( went there on my last trip to vegas) and then I sometimes watch the housewife of OC, NY, etc.. Oh and who can forget Dirty Jobs mmm mike rowe lol.. I also watch alot of the Discovery Channel and also like deadlest catch.. RIP Phil...... How its made. I could go on forever lol...

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I forgot one of the important ones lol.. Sons Of Anarchy!!! I cant wait for season 3 to start in Sept...... Yes I too am a biker girl. Minus the drugs and guns lol...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Tooooo many to remember them all, thank god for tivo I say! We watch american idol, I know lame right? :) Survivor, most of the reality shows actually.
Love 2 1/2 men, modern family is very funny and family guy is a great classic.
24 is really good along with lost and yes also hooked on sons of anarchy. Cant think of other names right now but there are a lot more that we love to watch in our house.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This season, my favs are chuck, fringe and lost. Chuck has gotten so good this season!

spoiler alert!!!!!!!

I am so happy chuck n Sarah finally hooked up- what can I say, waited a long time for that. Of course, they will probably become not, becuz it keeps it interesting that way....

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This season, my favs are chuck, fringe and lost. Chuck has gotten so good this season!

spoiler alert!!!!!!!

I am so happy chuck n Sarah finally hooked up- what can I say, waited a long time for that. Of course, they will probably become not, becuz it keeps it interesting that way....

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
Lost, Weeds, Nip/tuck(used to watch it so now getting nick into it and watching all of the seasons) Modern family, The Office.....uhhh probably more but ys love those shows!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.