Totally Freaking Out

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Happy Easter , everything is gonna be ok now. Congratulations to the happy couple

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Yeah, all your positive thoughts and prayers have worked. Birth Certificate came on Thursday, and we found out from someone that the Brampton Passport Office is open on Saturdays from 9 am to 12 noon. We rolled out of bed this morning, hightailed it up to Brampton, got there before it opened and there was a line up from the door all the way down the plaza, and looped around. It turned out to be not do bad we were near the end of the line, and still managed to get in, stand in line, and get processed in just over an hour. We can pick up the passport on Thursday, and it was only $30.00 extra. We leave on Monday morning so the trip to Jamaica is definetely on and the wedding as well. So happy, and needing this vacation now after all this stress. Lol. Thanks everyone for your prayers and positive words, and for listening to my freak out.

Monica, that is such good news! I hope you have a wonderful trip and a beautiful wedding! :daisy:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Hell yeah! You go enjoy your vacation/wedding/honeymoon/birthday party and NO STRESS allowed! Maybe just a few butterflies before the wedding, but it isn't like you have anything to be worried about.

Congratulations and have the time of your life! You deserve it after that long battle with the government. :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.