Romantic dinner bust

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I was planning a romantic dinner tonight...but my partner is now involved in a news media fire storm (due to her position with the state) that is causing her to have 3 phones to her ears at all times right now. Oh Boy. So...I just ate my dinner and got on the website to read some posts....romantic will have to wait. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
life.... always gettin' in the way.

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] LOL! I'm having a drink tonight!

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Nah, I don't like the taste of wine or beer...I'm having a Vodka and Sprite. Startin to feel it, LOL

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Don't drink it all tonight. You must save it for when the time opens up again

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
9452.jpg

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] - that picture is too funny!

No worries about the drink, I'm a light weight. With the many phone calls, texts and e-mails last night my partner and I really thought the local news crew as well as some nut cases would be camping out outside her building, so I took her to work this morning. Thank God our vision wasn't accurate, but the day is still young. Deep sigh. Please just know, Don't believe every thing you read in the paper! I promise there are atleast 2 sides to every story and lying to the press to get your 15 seconds of fame is gonna bite you in the butt when your history gets dug up and the real reasons the state was called come to light.....Then you'll wish you'd kept your big mouth shut.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I don't trust the media one little bit. They don't even bother finding out the truth any more- just the juiciest tid-bits that can make them money! Greedy þ@$ƒ@&!$.

I am sorry you missed out on your romantic dinner. Sometimes the thought -has- to count! Maybe you can try again soon. :)

OP
bluesteelapd

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7307]Tracy T[/MENTION] Thanks! It has been "rescheduled" for this weekend. :-)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
@anatess - that picture is too funny!

No worries about the drink, I'm a light weight. With the many phone calls, texts and e-mails last night my partner and I really thought the local news crew as well as some nut cases would be camping out outside her building, so I took her to work this morning. Thank God our vision wasn't accurate, but the day is still young. Deep sigh. Please just know, Don't believe every thing you read in the paper! I promise there are atleast 2 sides to every story and lying to the press to get your 15 seconds of fame is gonna bite you in the butt when your history gets dug up and the real reasons the state was called come to light.....Then you'll wish you'd kept your big mouth shut.

:2thumbs: Amen to that!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.