Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone ... My new job is working at the front desk for a local hotel and we serve a full breakfast each day and part of my duties is to cook the first batch of breakfast so to celebrate the day, I made GREEN eggs and GREEN waffle batter :lol: people were not really sure how to react to the green eggs, it looked a lot like this :eek:it was fun to watch them though ... sure hope no one gets sick from it :excited: and all the little kids thought it was funny :clap2:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
A girl after my own heart...love it! They are lucky to have you there :2thumbs:

Mother's 79th birthday is the 18th, we're going to have a green frosted cake.

Happy St Patrick's Day to you, Leesa...may you be blessed! Much love, Carol

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Happy St Paddy's day to all !! Today is also the anniversary of my mom's passing. But she was an O'Hara from the Southern US and it was only fitting that I remember her with extra love on her favourite day. I just miss her and wish she was here to see Miss Tallulah and Baby Buster. But in my heart - I know she sees them anyway. Irish blessings to everyone!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yeah -- I would have had issue with green eggs, but not the green waffles.... :blink:

Did ou serve ham with those green eggs?

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Yeah -- I would have had issue with green eggs, but not the green waffles.... :blink:

Did ou serve ham with those green eggs?

Kind of, we served Bacon :lol: but we couldn't figure out how to make it green so it was just regular old bacon ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.