Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I want to wish all my ebn family and friends a happy st. Patrick's day, i hope it's filled with love, luck, leprechauns, and lots of bully love. Have a great green day

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
As per a poll taken here, we celebrate EVERY holiday and even any events
to be celebrated such as...I hosted MTV Music Award parties out where ever
big screen TV's could be found (lots of drinks & food), dressed accordingly
and acted like rock stars, HAHAHAHA...same with the Academy Awards where
as we dressed to the nines! We always had people dining out where we gathered
beg to join us as we had such rollicking good fun!

I even had tea parties, hats mandatory, when ever the 'Royals' had any event.

The last one being the royal marriage, no...the last one was the Queen Mother's
B-Day!

As stated...I party!

Life is to be lived and to enjoy every minute of it to offset the unexpected & tragic
things.

Thank you...and right back at you , Honey...have missed talking to you but will soon!
Much love & GOD's blessings upon you & yours, Carol

L

Lucy-licious

Not a day we celebrate but I hope everyone who s has a marvellous time :party::dancing::cheers:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! We got more snow last night with snow predicted for the parade. We're still marching--me in my green coat with Mabel's green beads! Next year, she marches with us! :cheers:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy st. Patrick's Day...... very bitter sweet weekend here for our family. And, we woke up to snow.... gotta love mother nature

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
awe 2bullymama-I'm sorry to hear its a bitter sweet day for your family, it is for mine, too. My family, on both sides, has Irish blood so imagine how fitting it was that we buried my Grandmother on St Patty's day several years ago? Her timing was perfect. :-) Everyone is Irish on St Patty's day. Shoot, when I was growing up (In Atlanta) if you didn't wear green on St Patty's day you were pinched in school.

Happy St Paddy's Day Eve everyone!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] .... it is due to my nephew - his birthday is today 3/16.. he was an Irish boy through and through. He called March HIS month because of his b-day and St. Pat's day. He was 25 when he passed.... so the day, heck, March is very bitter sweet because we have great memories of him and miss him so very much.

I love that you got to celebrate G-Ma's life on a day she would have most likely wanted you to do so.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@bluesteelapd .... it is due to my nephew - his birthday is today 3/16.. he was an Irish boy through and through. He called March HIS month because of his b-day and St. Pat's day. He was 25 when he passed.... so the day, heck, March is very bitter sweet because we have great memories of him and miss him so very much.

I love that you got to celebrate G-Ma's life on a day she would have most likely wanted you to do so.

Christine...I bet he's partying with St Patrick himself!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.