i really want it..

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Ive just applied for a part time job as a receptionist at a local vet i really really want the job.. Im even trying to think of ways to get less people to apply but cant think of any :lol: i want it so much!

Its nothing major but with my little DJ it would fit perfectly around my partners night job. I currently work in a nursing home but the hours are awkward and long so i cant work much at the moment... I reallly really want this vets job.. I prefer animals to people :lol: .. Iv just emailed over my CV so im wishing myself luck but not holding my breathe but did i mention i REALLY want it lol! X

L

Lucy-licious

Oh Good Luck vibes coming your way. I hope you get an interview so that they can see how enthusiastic you are. How about phoning the vets and asking if its possible for you to have an informal chat about the post and what they are looking for :) always good to get your face in xx

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh Good Luck vibes coming your way. I hope you get an interview so that they can see how enthusiastic you are. How about phoning the vets and asking if its possible for you to have an informal chat about the post and what they are looking for :) always good to get your face in xx

I agree... show them how much you want the job if you can.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I agree with the Lucy-licious!! And good luck!!!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Good luck, and I agree with the above, and it wouldn't hurt to stroll by with Mr cuteness Meeko in tow, who could resist a bully?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fingers and paws are crossed!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Good luck. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] said. We could overwhelm them with emails and phone calls

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Good luck. I would you know, casually stop in and ask about your resume, ask about the position, get talking to every one that works there. Not even just about the job, but about anything. Works wonders. I will be hoping for you. Let us know as soon as you know lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online