Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I am a huge fan of St.Paddy's day! We go to the south boston parade that actually falls on St.Patrick's day this year, we do a pub crawl, and we drink lots of green beer! Such a fun holiday to celebrate! And the celebrations usually last a week (or two)!!

:cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers:

L

Lucy-licious

Sounds like fun....Green beer huh? What's in them...we used to have Green Gremlins on St Paddys day. Beer and Blue Curaçao, yummy!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm hoping to make some cornbeef and cabbage for St.Patrick's day. Oh, and a trip to McD's for their Shamrock Shake of course! :D

OP
mcraven2

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Sounds like fun....Green beer huh? What's in them...we used to have Green Gremlins on St Paddys day. Beer and Blue Curaçao, yummy!!

I think they just add some green food coloring! After a few of them you don't even realize that everyone has a green tongue and green teeth!! :ROFL:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well [MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] I am so glad you asked. We are about to celebrate our 5th annual St. Patricks Day Party. Last year we had over 100 people from nurses and cops (the wild ones), psychiatrists, business men and social workers. Young and old. We make Jello shots with everclear and provide the corned beef and cabbage. I cooked 10 last year and will probably do a few more this year. This is my entryway foyer which I came home to after work (my husband is a painting contractor:

st paddys foyer.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We dont celebrate, although my Italian husbands thinks he is Irish that day, and turns into an Irish drinker, lol. [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION], we turn the beer green by using 2 drops of food coloring, I HATE bartending that day because my hands stay green for days. Thankfully I am off work this year.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Walking in the parade with lunch to follow at our favorite Irish pub!

- - - Updated - - -

Walking in the parade with lunch to follow at our favorite Irish pub!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh we celebrate; it's Bea's birthday and Bo has his unofficial birthday that day also. Bring on the puppy cake and presents!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Well mcraven2 I am so glad you asked. We are about to celebrate our 5th annual St. Patricks Day Party. Last year we had over 100 people from nurses and cops (the wild ones), psychiatrists, business men and social workers. Young and old. We make Jello shots with everclear and provide the corned beef and cabbage. I cooked 10 last year and will probably do a few more this year. This is my entryway foyer which I came home to after work (my husband is a painting contractor:

View attachment 38661

Wow and I thought we went big for Patty's Day LOL We have an annual party with alot of people and I decorate the whole house but it doesn't look that good and we don't have nearly that many people! I bet you throw one hell of a party!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I am a huge fan of St.Paddy's day! We go to the south boston parade that actually falls on St.Patrick's day this year, we do a pub crawl, and we drink lots of green beer! Such a fun holiday to celebrate! And the celebrations usually last a week (or two)!!

:cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :cheers:

that sounds like so much fun! I can only imagine the celebration there with so many Irish people in the area! We'll have breakfast at the Irish pub, march in the parade and finish with a good Irish lunch at the same pub. Last year they had live music at lunch. It was great! We march with the rest of the volunteers of the Michigan Irish Music Festival. :cheers2:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
All sounds like lots of fun, but we dont celebrate it.

And the foyer looks great [MENTION=268]ginger[/MENTION]mom

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.