Not enough beer in the world this weekend

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
This weekend Karma has got me good. I am leaving on Friday early am on a bus with 40 some cheerleaders, ranging from 4 to 17, on a tour bus for a 8 hour drive to Oregon. Once there I will then watch competion cheer for 8 hours straight and then 4 more hours the next day. Then comes the drive home.

Give me a B, Give me a E, Give me a ER. Whats that spell SANITY!!

Most of me is jesting because i love to watch the girls and they are amazing at what they can do. But as most of you know I am not the cheerleader mom type. Again, karma is lauging at me now

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Karma is laughing.. as am I :p..:hahaha:
Kidding, kidding. You'll have a great time :D.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
:dancing::cheers2::jumping::beer: that's the closest I could find to 'Cheerleading' I figured the dancers, boppers, and then the 'cheers' of the beer :) :) :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm sure you'll be having so much fun on that bus that it will seem like only 8 minutes than 8 hours!! ;)

Enjoy your weekend!

L

Lucy-licious

We don't really have cheer leading here but I was a member if a dancing troop as a kid and loved going to all the big contests. Troop dancing is like a marching troop. We did lots if leg slapping, gymnastics and baton twirling/throwing whilst marching with the brass bands. I loved it and mum had fun with the other mums whilst they were supposed to be cheering us on. I'm sure your weekend will be a blast cheer leader mom type or not :hug: and good luck x

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We don't really have cheer leading here but I was a member if a dancing troop as a kid and loved going to all the big contests. Troop dancing is like a marching troop. We did lots if leg slapping, gymnastics and baton twirling/throwing whilst marching with the brass bands. I loved it and mum had fun with the other mums whilst they were supposed to be cheering us on. I'm sure your weekend will be a blast cheer leader mom type or not :hug: and good luck x

Angie was a "leg slapper"... Imagine that....:D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks for the laugh tonight!! :laugh: