Anyone got any cool nail polish tricks??

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I absolutely love paintin my nails theyr always different patterns colours etc. I also practise on cheap rubbish false nails from the £1 shops.

Heres the patterns i have pics of.. I dont often take pics tho
View attachment 38612
View attachment 38613
View attachment 38614

I LOVE the cracking nail polish too its amazing but i dont have any pics with it on. If you google images 'cracking nail polish' the images for it come up. I use the make Models own. X

Ohhhh I love those I want to try free hand designs maybe that'll be my tomorrow project lol!!!! I know exactly what u r talking about OPI came out with it originally now every one makes it lol I've noticed though the cheaper brands (Sally hensen n Avon) last a lotttttt longer!!!! I sell Avon so I have just about every shade available lol!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
On the false nails i use a cocktail sausage stick dip the end in the nailpolish and draw little patterns. Or use a small thin makup brish. The only problem is it takes forever to dry sometimes! The other thing i use is a stamper. Im not sure of their real name i get them from ebay theyr how i do leapord print and zebra print. U litrally paint on the pattern part.. scrape off excess with the scraper.. Stamp the stamper onto the pattern and quickly onto ur nails its sooo easy but u do have to be quick if u use quick dry nail polish! and u can get all sorts of patterns theyr not very expensive . Ooh i love Avon! I know i never buy expensive nail polish i dont see the point in waistin money because as soon as i chip one nail i take it all off anyway! The other thing i like doing is buying little sparkle gems from a cheap craft shop and sticking them on sometimes it makes me feel posh :lol: x

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Here are some photos of my daughter's work. She's really into nail art now. I especially like the zombies! The Dallas Cowboys and Dark Side of the Moon are pretty neat too.

angry birds.jpgcowboys.jpgpac man.jpgzombies.jpgpink floyd.jpg

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I like the angry birds one! Adorable!

I actually get my nails and toes done every 2 weeks or so. I have an acrylic gel overlay on my hands and they are always clear. I don't like polish on my nails and since I work in corporate america anything other than "standard" I get reprimanded or talked about. Toes that's another matter. I put every color, cute design or whatever. Gotta have my toes right for flip flops. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I don't have any nails (I'm a biter :ashamed:) but I'm finding a on of stuff on Pintrest to make jewelry with nail polish.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I can't polish my fingers because I work in nursing but I love to do my toes! :) My favorite nail thing right now is the ombre nails. You just do one color and use a makeup sponge to apply the color you want to "transition to". Loving it!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online