Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
25 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
07 Wednesday Mar 2012
Posted by ybertaud9 in Alkaline Foods & Diet, City Gardening, Cleansing, Detox, DIY, Drinks, Food, Heath & Wellness, home & garden, Monsanto, raw foods, Recipes, Uncategorized ā‰ˆ 27 Comments
Tagsanti-bacterial, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, Apple Cider Vinegar, Detox, ph balance, remedies, vinegar, vinegar uses
Apple Cider Vinegar should be a staple in every home. It has a wide variety of uses and you canā€™t beat it as far as low price for health care! ACV is anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial.
To aid internal health make this:

2 Tbsp ACV
2 Tbsp Raw Honey/Raw Organic Maple Syrup
1 Cup Purified Water
(Drink 1-2xā€™s a day for two weeks on, two weeks off. Then maintain by drinking 3-4xā€™s a week thereafter. This is just what I recommend because Iā€™m a believer in too much of anything isnā€™t usually the best).

Prevents flu and stomach illness
Dissolves kidney stones
Detoxifies the body of heavy metals and toxins
Regulates pH balance in the body
Helps relieve nausea
Helps relieve heart burn or chronic acid reflux
Helps relieve asthmatics
Helps relieve allergies
Helps relieve gout
Helps lower glucose levels in diabetics
Helps weight loss by curbing appetite and breaking down fat
Helps relieve migraines
Helps relieve sinus pressure and infection
Lowers blood pressure
Lowers cholesterol
Kills cancer cells or slow their growth
Reduces inflammation, relieve arthritis
To aid external health:
Mix 50/50 ACV and Water
Appropriately apply with cotton ball, soak, or spray on affected area

18. Gets rid of buildup on scalp
19. Conditions hair and detangles
20. Gets rid of fingernail or toenail fungus
21. Works well to clear up fungal, bacterial, viral rashes
22. Soothes bug bites
23. Gets rid of warts (put ACV on cotton ball, cover with Band-Aid, leave on over night for 1 week)
24. Balances pH in vagina, relieves yeast infection (douche with 1 tsp of ACV mixed with 2 cups water) Must rebalance good bacteria
25. Helps reduce/prevent acne (donā€™t get in eye)

Drinking this recipe is a little like drinking beer or coffee for the first time. Itā€™s an acquired taste. I love it now and enjoy it just as I would a cup of herbal tea. Applying ACV topically on infected areas can burn so be careful if you use on children, but donā€™t be scared to try it if diluted properly.
There are many more uses for Apple Cider Vinegar including pet care, garden care, bathroom, kitchen, and laundry care, and even automotive care! Get yourself a bottle or two or three so you always have it on hand. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is an excellent band, it is raw organic ACV which sweet mother earth provides. Cheap Health and Happiness ā™„

Source: http://www.mamasworldview.com/

White Distilled Vinegar Uses
Vinegar, apart from the normal use of the food and salads, may prove useful ā€œtoolā€ of the general house cleaning and disinfection to eliminate odors and maintain its freshness in food.

Specifically, the vinegar can be used in the cleaning of the house.

Oven : Clean with a mixture of white vinegar, baking soda and warm water.

Microwave: In a bowl, pour 1 cup water and 1/4 cup vinegar and put it to boil in the microwave. Vapors will clean the oven but will remove and odors.

Kettle : To remove the salts, the kettle boil two cups of water and half a cup of vinegar.

Sink : To clean out the salts, soap it well and then pass it off with a cloth which has soaked in vinegar. Then sprinkle the surface of the sink with baking soda and rub it with a sponge. For stubborn stains, mix 1 cup warm water, 1 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup baking soda and rub the sink.

For cleaners sink (or sink), pour into the hole 1 cup baking soda and 1 cup vinegar and let it sit for half to one hour. Then pour boiling water.

Tile-Ceramic Floor : Wash with warm water in which you throw white vinegar.

Toilet : Pour a glass of warm white vinegar and add some baking soda.

Bathroom : Build a powerful cleaner with 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/2 cup liquid dish soap and 1/4 cup vinegar.

Glazing : Add a cup of vinegar in a bowl of warm water and rub the glass with the mixture and wipe with newspapers. Also, combine 2 cups water with 3 tablespoons of vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of liquid dish soap. Put the mixture into a spray bottle. For Sheen, skip the soap dish.

Sponges : For clean sponge, dip them in soapy water with a good dose of vinegar.

Clothes : The mud stains from leaving if they rub with a sponge soaked in water with vinegar.
To clean clothes soiled with sweat, rub them with a mixture of diluted vinegar diluted with water or lemon juice.

Fabric softener : Mix a handful of lavender buds with about half a pound of white vinegar. Leave the mixture in a sealed bottle for six weeks and then drain it. 1/4 cup of the casing of the softener is sufficient for one wash.

Furniture : With a sponge dipped in a mixture of water and vinegar, pass the bamboo furniture. Then leave them in the sun to dry.

Food:

For cleaning and disinfecting , wash fruits and vegetables with water and vinegar.

To make the most digestible legumes , add a tablespoon of vinegar to the water, bring to the boil.

For vibrant color to vegetables , add vinegar to the water to boil.

To reduce the smell of cauliflower or cabbage , add vinegar to the water to boil.

To keep fresh the cheese , wrap it in a cloth dampened with vinegar and put it in a sealed container. In this way, keeping the cheese and outside the refrigerator.

For fluffier rice , put a teaspoon of vinegar to the boiling water.

Garden: Apply ā€“ You can use a watering can, a spray bottle or a pump-sprayer to apply vinegar. I use a pump-sprayer, because it is more efficient. Be sure to rinse your sprayer after use, or metal parts (if any) can corrode.

Make your application on a warm, sunny, calm (not windy) day. Vinegar is not selective; it can potentially harm plants you wish to keep, should you accidentally spray them. As I said earlier, I use vinegar on walkways, where grass and ornamental plants are not an issue.

Will vinegar kill every weed in every garden? That I can not say. I only know that it has kept my pathways free of unwanted growth.

Note: Many had asked if I dilute the vinegar with water. No, I do not. I pour it directly from jug to pump-sprayer.

Other uses :

Put vinegar ice on a burn , for immediate relief and fewer blisters.

To unplug the nose , you boil water with vinegar and then puffs of water vapor.

Wipe the wall of the house with a cloth soaked in vinegar to combat mildew, dust and odors.

Wash pots with boiling vinegar and water to remove the blackness and signs.

Ī”ĪµĪÆĻ„Īµ Ī ĪµĻĪ¹ĻƒĻƒĻŒĻ„ĪµĻĪ±: http://www.e-diet.gr/2011/10/ksidi-xilies-kai-mia-xriseis/#ixzz2E5jbHhIQ

Related links:

Health & Wellness

About these ads

Share this:
Facebook3K+
Twitter37
Google +1
Pinterest
Email
Like this:
Post navigation
ā† Previous post
Next post ā†’
27 THOUGHTS ON ā€œ25 USES FOR APPLE CIDER VINEGARā€

Birth of a New Earthsaid:March 8, 2012 at 12:11 am
Fantastic information! Thank you!
helen sebeliussaid:March 23, 2012 at 6:15 pm
this is fabulous! and, inspires me to get the braggs off the shelf and into a glass.
thanks
Maggiesaid:March 23, 2012 at 7:37 pm
Doesnā€™t ACV eat away at the enamel on your teeth?
Mary Ellensaid:April 15, 2012 at 9:39 pm
try using a straw and brush your teeth afer drinking
Susansaid:March 26, 2012 at 7:08 am
good list. i have another one. it works amazing as a natural cleaner! (i.e. kitchen, bathroom)
lise poultonsaid:March 27, 2012 at 3:10 pm
Dr. D.C. Jarvis book on Folk Medicine (Pan Books Ltd.) from the 60ties. Is a good one for appelvinegar-tratments.
Deborah NEWELL-Jonessaid:March 28, 2012 at 3:03 pm
grants acv saved my kidney,the kidney,blĆ dder and parasite rinse .found in natural cures book. No diaylis for me. You have to do this for 3days 1GALLON DISTILLED WATER. 2 Cups raw apple cider vinger with motheri ) juice from 6 organic lemons. You must all of soliciting in one day re peat for 2 more days.a total of 3 days. I doi this .once month .the SEe told me I would b on diaylis in 6 months that was Junr2003,its 2012 and Im not in it yet.but i n also on real diet
Ambersaid:April 6, 2012 at 6:10 am
Wow Deborah! Thatā€™s a powerful testimony! Good to hear this!
ketan shahsaid:May 15, 2012 at 9:36 am
pls give the name of co which appel vinegar will found pls reply the mobielno and contact person urgently
ketan shahsaid:May 15, 2012 at 9:37 am
urgent requier of appel vinegar
gigi martinsaid:June 30, 2012 at 11:59 pm
I used ACV when I had THRUSH in my mouth from ADVAIR inhaler- gone in 2 days! Also it is used to help body get rid of fat deposits- use 3xday and you will be lighter and your liver and kidneys will thank you for it!!
Lynnaesaid:July 3, 2012 at 7:17 am
I was holding ice on a finger that I had burned on the oven. After an hour it was still so painful whenever I took the ice off. Then a friend said they had hears ACV would help so I poured some in a little cp to soak my burned finger. Within 15 minutes it quit hurting even after I took it out of the liquid. Cool! Iā€™m thinking of freezing some in cubes to hold on the next burn.
Shelleysaid:July 12, 2012 at 6:45 pm
Does it have to be organic ACV or any kind?
ybertaud9said:July 13, 2012 at 4:38 pm
Organic would be best Shelly, use Braggs brand
Johannafaye Gannonsaid:July 16, 2012 at 12:41 am
Another use of Braggs ACV is to relieve the burning and itching of Shingles. My mother has Shingles on her back and it really does work for her.
ybertaud9said:July 18, 2012 at 11:43 am
Nice to know, thanks! Itā€™s amazing what ACV can do.
Jessicasaid:September 23, 2012 at 7:41 pm
Do you think the vinegar would help with a boil or ingrown hairs?
tgsaid:October 26, 2012 at 11:25 pm
go to earthclinic.com and find testimonies of avc users. awesome info!
ybertaud9said:October 27, 2012 at 10:17 am
Thanks tg, that is a awesome website indeed!
Carrolsaid:November 7, 2012 at 7:38 pm
Apple Cider Vinegar should be a staple in every house. It has a wide variety of uses and you can not surpass it as far as low cost for health care!
ybertaud9said:November 7, 2012 at 7:40 pm
Affirmative Carrol
Annettesaid:November 24, 2012 at 4:01 pm
My mother-in-law told us about Braggā€™s ACV. It has not been exposed to heat in the processing which destroys the benefits. Itā€™s a GREAT gargle for sore throats and we drink it as well, just like the recipe above. I think the honey should be from a reliable source as well.
Petrasaid:December 30, 2012 at 8:16 pm
It gets rid of hot flashes, too. I was desperate so I tried this. Every night I drink 1 tbsp in a cup of tea and take 1 nighttime Estroven pill. It took about 10 days to kick in. I havenā€™t had any hot flashes at all.
crysis ascension bugsaid:January 24, 2013 at 2:23 pm
Therefore, the characters must sell animal skins in order to get money
for buying the weapons. replica cartier earrings.
ā€. In exchange youā€™ll have to pay a bit more for the GT 220, as most models are around $60 or $70 dollars. Of course, the layout of the apps is completely customisable, so you can place your most commonly used apps and widgets within easy reach, so they can be instantly accessed after unlocking the screen. It is hard to believe that we are unable to provide the minimum required comfort to our old ones, destitute women and even orphans. We actually become happier people. Nevertheless, weā€™re
now moving on and talking about the top Xbox 360 games
for 2012. a far cry: a long way from. A Whole Lot of
Exciting Options to Choose from Advanced car wash equipment use low-flow
technology that drastically reduces drying times for carpets and upholstery.
Recruiting Cleanerssaid:January 29, 2013 at 9:46 am
Wonderful uses & cleaning tipsā€¦.thanks for sharing!
Carolyn Engelsmansaid:February 19, 2013 at 7:57 pm
Apple cider vinegar has a reputation for being almost a miracle cure for acne prone skin. While it is very good for eliminating pimples and preventing acne from forming, it is that more efficient for getting rid of acne scars. Apple cider vinegar is produced by fermentation, a process that turns sugar into acetic acid. While all vinegars go through the same process of fermentation, they still keep the flavors and benefits of their ingredients. So using apple vinegar is not the same as using wine vinegar. The latter is much stronger and should not be applied to the skin.ā€™
Look over our blog page as well
<,http://www.healthmedicinecentral.com/astigmatism-test/
Pingback: Got Weeds? Use Vinegar, Not Roundup! | ByzantineFlowers
LEAVE A REPLY

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.