Project for auction I need some pics please

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Hey everyone soooo I want to make something for the upcoming auctions but I need some idea of bowl sizes!!!! It's going to be a food bowl holder :) we have ss bowls for porky I think they r on the small size but idk lol so if some of u could snap a pic of ur food bowls or give me dimensions it would help out!!! I'm excited to get this project started but as the man told me "u need the bowls b4 I can do anything" here is a pick of Porkys bowls the heating register behind it is an average size forced hot water register to give an idea of height!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362141449.402954.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362141460.854851.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Here's a pic of ours (Pic is from Petco where we got them). Also Stainless Steel.
They hold 51.2 oz. Yeah, pretty big. We originally got the smaller size but they were too light and Blue would push them and they'd turn over.

View attachment 38225

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Here's a pic of ours (Pic is from Petco where we got them). Also Stainless Steel.
They hold 51.2 oz. Yeah, pretty big. We originally got the smaller size but they were too light and Blue would push them and they'd turn over.

View attachment 38225

I also use these ^^^^

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:D I found the same size bowls at Walmart stainless steel for $2.75 yay score lol!!!!! Now to get the wood n make the man cut it for me lol

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
IMG_9624.jpg

Vegas bowl holder (lip of the bowl) sits at about 11 1/2 inches from the ground.
The bowls are about the same for each set up.

IMG_9631.jpg

IMG_9632.jpg

I poured about 8 cups of water in it before it overflowed

IMG_9625.jpg

Orion's is about 7 1/2 inches off the ground. We originally had Vegas eating out of the shorter one, but he would often choke and throw up. Once we got the taller one....almost a year and 1/2 ago, not once has he had problems.

Last edited:
OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Thank you all I think I'm going with the 60 oz bowls (Walmart ones lol) n ill prolly go 8 inches high :)

Members online

No members online now.