Non traditional hair color anyone?

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I cant remember what kind I got, but I know it was like Paul Mitchel or something lol
And yes, its great for covering greys lol I have a few greys myself lol I blame my son. He takes to much after me lol
I love doing things to my hair. And the best part is its never permanent. It will eventually grow out, fade, ect so you can always start over =)

L

Lucy-licious

These days my answer in no...I am a natural red head which is colourful enough on its own.
in the past though I have had it...white, black, black n blue, pink, pink n green, then more recently I've had pink and red slices, chocolate brown and blonde slices and some purple slices at one time too.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I was red, burgundy, purpleish, blond with pink, black with deep blue extensions, then later orange ones, then later lime green, and now purple and indigo lol
I envy your natural red hair.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
My daughter has so many different colors, I lose track. I think she's pink now. This was her PoisonIvy look at Halloween. She's a hairdresser in Texas with an artistic flair.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 47
OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Awesome. Love the second pic. Looks kinda 1950's
I washed my hair in the tub today, and my water was blue lol They warned me it might fade, and said if it does they will redye it for free.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
There's a few here that have non traditional colors or will be. :) @ModernFemme and @dozersmama Possible @agingermom too.

I usually rock the dark dark brown, which looks practically black. Then I put magenta streaks in it (See profile pic) BUT - strangely enough Jeannie, I just had my hair lightened to like a ruby/red. I want to go brighter but will do it in stages as to not damage my hair too much. It's not too shabby. Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging without pictures this time:

squarehair2.jpg redredred.jpg

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Beautiful!!! I :heart: it!!!

Awesome. Love the second pic. Looks kinda 1950's
I washed my hair in the tub today, and my water was blue lol They warned me it might fade, and said if it does they will redye it for free.

These are amazing!!!

Thanks, everyone. She's very talented--but I am biased. The green was for a costume contest. She was Poison Ivy. When they asked about her costume, she started singing the Coaster's old song "Poison Ivy." She won. But over the past few years she has been pink, green, teal, purple, and has had feathers, dreadlocks, and a faux hawk. If i can find some photos i'll post them. I never know what to expect when I see her. Psychopixie, I know her pink faded onto her pillow and tinted her tub water too. I think her favorite client wanted something steam punk for a party. She was so excited!

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Awesome :)
I love the funky colors. I'm so shy in person, I have social anxiety, but something about funky hair colors makes me feel. More confedent I guess lol

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
I love all the hair colors but unfortunately as an attorney I have to stick to natural colors. I do sometimes dye or highlight my hair red but that is about the extent of my hair color!

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
When I worked at Burger King they were very fussy about every thing. Hair colors, tattoos, peircings. They made me wear a huge band aid over my lip because I had a Monroe peircing, and ace bandages around my wrist because I have a bird tattooed on each wrist. I had so mane people (customers) ask if I had tried to slit my wrist, and one couple who were in their 80's tell me I should sue for discrimination lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
When I worked at Burger King they were very fussy about every thing. Hair colors, tattoos, peircings. They made me wear a huge band aid over my lip because I had a Monroe peircing, and ace bandages around my wrist because I have a bird tattooed on each wrist. I had so mane people (customers) ask if I had tried to slit my wrist, and one couple who were in their 80's tell me I should sue for discrimination lol

Seriously?! I agree you should have!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Yep. They are jerks. I had so many people interested in my tattoos, it made for great conversation starters. But nope. Being all bandaged up looks sooooo much better. The district manager came out and said all she cares about is the profit. Not about the workers or the customers. Just the money. I am so glad I dont work there any more.

Most Reactions