Do you watch the same tv as the uk ?

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I used to love pokemon lol the film and the game and the cards it was great! Im only 24 so it was the in thing :lol:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My eldest son grw up wanting to be the Green Ranger, then of course later it was the White ranger :eek:
Connor, my youngest, was more a Pokemon kid...one of his first words was actually Pika chooooooo!!

My husband's nephew is named Ash. Really. That's how crazy they are about Pokemon. LOL.

L

Lucy-licious

My husband's nephew is named Ash. Really. That's how crazy they are about Pokemon. LOL.

LMAO. All those damn nintyendo games cost me a small fortune, then the cards, the stuffed toys, the pokeballs, the little pokemon figures, posters, bedding :eek:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
LMAO. All those damn nintyendo games cost me a small fortune, then the cards, the stuffed toys, the pokeballs, the little pokemon figures, posters, bedding :eek:

I once went through the Christmas list for my husband's family and saw a Pokemon card on the list. So, I told my husband to check that off - seems like an easy gift. Went to the hobby shop, found the card, and it was $60! For ONE CARD. Made out of cardboard and shiny foil. With a picture of some creature that my 9-year-old can draw better...

L

Lucy-licious

I once went through the Christmas list for my husband's family and saw a Pokemon card on the list. So, I told my husband to check that off - seems like an easy gift. Went to the hobby shop, found the card, and it was $60! For ONE CARD. Made out of cardboard and shiny foil. With a picture of some creature that my 9-year-old can draw better...

I actually paid £68 for a shiney charmander in mint condition on ebay. :eek::eek:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
In our my husband and I watch Sons or Anarchy, Justified, Red Widow (new one just came out) Walking Dead and for something a littel lighter we watch Big Bang Theory, Duck Dynasty and How I met Your Mother. I do like to watch Hoarders when I just cannot find anything else on; makes me get up and throw anything and everything way not nailed down. I have a clean house and don't own lots of stuff but after watching Hoarders I run around the house and make sure nothing is stacking up anywhere just in case. lol

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
I actually paid £68 for a shiney charmander in mint condition on ebay. :eek::eek:

The $60 one was Charizard! Which, if I'm not mistaken, is a level up from Charmander... So, I guess I got a good deal! LOL.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.