Do you watch the same tv as the uk ?

L

Lucy-licious

Went through amazon and they only sell it in PAL format. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa. We need NTSC!

That doesn't surprise me..there a a lot if US stuff that we never used to be able to watch, until we got a DVD player that plays everything and anything on a disc x

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I dont get to watch any of these and im from UK lol

I mostly watch
Mickey mouse clubhouse
Roary the racing car
Bananas in pjamas &
Thomas the tank engine .. :rofl:

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Mickey is my sons favourite! The worst part about it is im forever singing the theme tunes to them all.. Theyr so darn catchy! But i do get a few strange looks when im in Asda singin them to myself!

L

Lucy-licious

I mostly watch
Mickey mouse clubhouse
Roary the racing car
Bananas in pjamas &

nothing wrong with Thomas the Tank Engine :D
was a firm fave in this house fir many many years. At least you don't have those Telly Tubbies to deal with and their NooNoo :eek:

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Haha Eh Ooooh.. Time for tubby bye bye :ROFL: !
Im lucky in that way but unlucky in others.. I have to put up with Mr.Tumble... Ooh he really annoys me i HATE him!

They're two they're four they're six they're eight.. Shunting trucks and hauling freight.. red and green and brown and blue.. they're the really useful crew! :dancing: :dance: :happydance:

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Ooh and i do get to watch a bit of Jeremy Kyle cos thats when DJ has his nap lol
I love a bit of Jezza it makes me feel so much better about myself and my life when i see the mess on most of the people that appear on there :lol:

L

Lucy-licious

Ooh and i do get to watch a bit of Jeremy Kyle cos thats when DJ has his nap lol
I love a bit of Jezza it makes me feel so much better about myself and my life when i see the mess on most of the people that appear on there :lol:

I hate it...can't cope with everyone shouting at the same time. Too much noise for my delicate ears.

just wait until DJ is a few years older and your senses are invaded by The Power Rangers :eek:

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I hate it...can't cope with everyone shouting at the same time. Too much noise for my delicate ears.

just wait until DJ is a few years older and your senses are invaded by The Power Rangers :eek:

Mr tumble is a legend

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)

I mostly watch
Mickey mouse clubhouse
Roary the racing car
Bananas in pjamas &

What???? How can you not have THE WIGGLES!!!

Wake up, Jeff!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)

No way! I love the Power Rangers! Well, actually, I don't much care for the new ones... My favorite was Dino Thunder! I have the complete DVD set... including the Japanese one (which has a different story-line and actors but the same action scenes. It's quite freaky watching the US and Japanese versions side by side).

L

Lucy-licious

No way! I love the Power Rangers! Well, actually, I don't much care for the new ones... My favorite was Dino Thunder! I have the complete DVD set... including the Japanese one (which has a different story-line and actors but the same action scenes. It's quite freaky watching the US and Japanese versions side by side).

My eldest son grw up wanting to be the Green Ranger, then of course later it was the White ranger :eek:
Connor, my youngest, was more a Pokemon kid...one of his first words was actually Pika chooooooo!!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
[MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] .. Noooooooo Mr tumbles is the worst thing ever invented and people like you is the reason he tortures me on tv everyday :rofl:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online