Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Hi
What you guys up to this weekend?
I am driving to my mums house (in Scotland) its about 450 as i give in England. On Sunday i ll be going to the Scotland v Ireland rugby game.
I am leaving my boy with a friend who has bulldogs. I can't believe the stuff your him i need to pack just for him! !

Have a nice weekend

Jj:D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lucky you, going to Scotland, visiting your Mom, and seeing a rugby game. I hope you enjoy yourself, and Diesel has fun at his Doggie Daycare. Me I have the next 4 days off from work, and I'm just busy, looking after my Grandson today and tomorrow, grocery shopping, getting my haircut, you know boring stuff. Lol

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
What fun! I'll be trying to help my son w/cleaning out our garage which is
stuffed full from a recent move. Should have sunny weather & mild temps!

L

Lucy-licious

Are you travelling up the east or west. We went to Edinburgh a couple years ago :love: and must say the drive from Carlisle onward bore the most stunning scenery I've seen in the UK. Hoping to go for a break at one of the Lochs this year, but depends on if Lucy gets better at travelling x
Safe travels and have fun at the Rugby :fans:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'll be doing my domestic goddess stuff, shopping for grub, cooking of grub, visiting with friends on the net, and on Sunday I'll be watching the NASCAR race in Daytona Florida other than that, wiping lots of wrinkles and wiping booty

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Are you travelling up the east or west. We went to Edinburgh a couple years ago :love: and must say the drive from Carlisle onward bore the most stunning scenery I've seen in the UK. Hoping to go for a break at one of the Lochs this year, but depends on if Lucy gets better at travelling x
Safe travels and have fun at the Rugby :fans:

My mum lives on the west cost and Edinburgh is on the east cost. So its another 45 mins on a train. It gives us time for beer :D

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I am going to pick up our new bullie addition today!!!! :D:D:D
Then im off the next few days so we can get everyone acclimated.... super excited!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Oh oh send pictures :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

L

Lucy-licious

I work on the railway, ,,,,, even on my day off i am still at work ( sort of ) sort off
Beer. Cider and sambucca :D will help

im enjoying a nice cold glass of Magners at this very moment :D

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I wish I could say I was going to Scottland but unfortunately I will be going to the market for my weekly shopping adventure, taking Amber to get her annual vaccinations, cleaning house, and working in the garden provided the weather is nice enough. Nothing great. Weekends are centered around the house and playing with Amber.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.