What are you up 2 this fine weekend?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am prepping for our 5th annual St Patricks Day party here!! expecting over 100 people. My husband painted our foyer kelly green the other day and will paint the Irish flag on it this weekend. And now I am picturing watching the rugby game with all those hunky guys, lol (does using the word hunk age me, lol)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I am prepping for our 5th annual St Patricks Day party here!! expecting over 100 people. My husband painted our foyer kelly green the other day and will paint the Irish flag on it this weekend. And now I am picturing watching the rugby game with all those hunky guys, lol (does using the word hunk age me, lol)

OMG! That sounds like so much fun! I may be walking in a St. Patrick's Day parade again this year. And WHY is there no Irish flag in the smilies!? LOL

I spent a whirlwind 24 hours in travel to Atlanta and back. It wasn't my best weekend.

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG! That sounds like so much fun! I may be walking in a St. Patrick's Day parade again this year. And WHY is there no Irish flag in the smilies!? LOL

I spent a whirlwind 24 hours in travel to Atlanta and back. It wasn't my best weekend.

Lisa made a st paddys award this year at my request. It should be available soon. I will be expecting one, lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I will be working and then working! I dont get to have fun on the weekends anymore! I will be having a little get together after work on Saturday night! Great friends and great wine :cheers:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)

I love that you enjoy St.Patricks Day as much as me. My friends and I are obsessed with St.Patricks Day, best holiday of the year! Especially this year since St.Pattys day actually falls on the South Boston parade, then again I don't mind celebrating it twice! :cheers:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Also, that's so cool that you painted the foyer for the party!!

Last edited:

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] st paddys foyer.jpg

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Sadly I work every Saturday night due to work. If its a nice weekend I ll take my dog to the local wild life park , so here's hoping.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.