• Poll closed .

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Ok I'm bored with my hair again right now it's long and medium blahh brown . Thinking of going back to one of my old hairstyle which one do you all like?
facebook_307236881.jpg

Short dark and pink am and purple

facebook_769513364.jpg

Long and dark

facebook_275992182.jpg

Hot pink in front

Last edited:

brileythebully

Jan 17, 2013
Houston
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Briley
I am a hair person! Glad to see someone else is! I'm always changing my hair up, from weird colors to different cuts.
I definitely say go with the first pictures hair cut! Not many people can pull off the short hair, I think you can. I always loved my hair that cut but couldn't stand doing it everyday, I wear a pony tail on lazy days too much. And I say you should dye it a mahogany brown, the one with that purple tint. I just did mine that color and forgot how much I love it. Idk if you have had that before or what you thought of it.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=7854]brileythebully[/MENTION] Oh I love that color on other people but couldn't ever figure out what it was. Then I quit doing my own hair . Anyhow do you have a brand name fot it?

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=7854]brileythebully[/MENTION] Oh I love that color on other people but couldn't ever figure out what it was. Then I quit doing my own hair . Anyhow do you have a brand name fot it?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
L

Lucy-licious

I like the first one...but the pink really suits you in the last one.

over here the bubble gum colours are in trend....lilac, pale pink, and pale blue.

Last edited:

brileythebully

Jan 17, 2013
Houston
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Briley
You can't see the colors very well in the picture but these are the brands and names.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361488299.651771.jpg
This is the one I used, my hair was dark brown. Now it looks dark inside or in darker places but in the sun and in lit places it looks reddish purple with brown.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361488360.597464.jpg
This is the one my friend used. Her hair was light brown. It's now a red brown all over with a purple tint.

I think the one I used would turn out with a pretty noticeable purple to it if used on lighter hair but since mine was pretty dark you can't tell much unless I'm in light.
I usually use loreal or revlon to color my hair. And another brand I really love can't remember but the box has like green on it and its a 10 minute dye. It may be loreal or revlon but can't remember. It's what I usually use unless I can't find it. Anything that says mahogany or looks red purple on the box will give that color though, incase you see another one you like better.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
the hot pink in the front is hot, mama!! :) gorgeous hair any way you choose tho

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] see we can still find plenty of things to talk about

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@Texas Carol see we can still find plenty of things to talk about

More than you know, dear girl, more than you know! I'm 58 now but was wicked rebellious
and very fashion forward way before this stuff was popular. My 1st marriage was to a guy
born & raised in Jackson, MS (we met in Texas) and moved there 4 yrs later.

The way I behaved along with the way I looked...scandalized that city...it was never the same!

If you go there today and mention my name, Carol Killebrew, guarantee, it'll be known.

I rocked it hard!

Take your time on your hair, you might want something totally different...I wasn't one to go back,
always forward, I think you just might be the same! I think Miley Cyrus's cut would be fab on you,
maybe mahogany red?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
NEITHER!!!

Do this hair... please please please please...
blue-amazing-hair-hairstyle-583199.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.