dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] that is freaking gorgeous I have 2 concens however 1 have dark hair so id have to bleach my whole head and man is that harsh on hair you basically have ro bleach it to the point of no return to get the vivid color
2 that may be too bold even for me I've had blue and Green before and they fade to ugly so quickly that it really requires weekly upkeep idk id I can commit to that....but I'm darn sure gonna think about it. Wish I were blonde then it would be a no brainer

- - - Updated - - -

Side note my boyfriend just told me that I am too old for this boo . I hate getting old

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
@anatess that is freaking gorgeous I have 2 concens however 1 have dark hair so id have to bleach my whole head and man is that harsh on hair you basically have ro bleach it to the point of no return to get the vivid color
2 that may be too bold even for me I've had blue and Green before and they fade to ugly so quickly that it really requires weekly upkeep idk id I can commit to that....but I'm darn sure gonna think about it. Wish I were blonde then it would be a no brainer

- - - Updated - - -

Side note my boyfriend just told me that I am too old for this boo . I hate getting old

Tell your boyfriend you'd rather be called idiot than old. LOL! I'm smack dab in middle age with the dark hair and darnit, ONE OF THESE DAYS I'M GONNA HAVE THAT HAIR! I just have a hard time trusting that the hairdresser will get it right...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I always thought pink was flattering on you Jennifer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Jenn, I went with the hot pink in the front, old ladies use to go with blue hair :rofl:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I like the first one!! And how have I not seen all your tats before. it should scare you we have a lot in common. I need to send you a pix of my newest one!! Rosie the Riveter and she is all complete now after 12 hours of work!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I use "Black Cherry" color, from Garnier Nutrisse. I leave it in for about 30 minutes, and it leaves my hair a dark purple color.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] lol I love rosie the riveter that's
I awesome have an abundance of tattoos I think my next one is going to be a line of brightly colored elephants on my ribs just the outline though something like this but not exactly. With one for each of my kids Jessie and I.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
6d9f76b8ec68a3aa3eeec714ab5edd8b.jpg

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] I love that idea!! My next one is going on my foot but not sure what and wont get until I am inspired. I have a pin up girl motiff going on right now. Have a Naughty nurse pin up on my other arm

here are a couple of pix of Rosie. First one after first 4 and the last one is not a great5pix since my son just took it for me lol

rosie tat.jpgrosie tat 2.jpg

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Very nice! I love it. Weird ? While we are talking tattoos. Ok so I have 3 kids amd 1step son. .. well Jessie and I are engaged have been together for 7 years and have a baby together. I am an over realist at times. Im thinking of hav an elephant for my ss too but if Jessie and I ever split up , here is the over realist part. Then im stuck with a reminder of something failed. Does this make and sense to anyone else? In all reality we will probably never break up just because we are old an noone else would be willing to put up with us lol but what do you think

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Very nice! I love it. Weird ? While we are talking tattoos. Ok so I have 3 kids amd 1step son. .. well Jessie and I are engaged have been together for 7 years and have a baby together. I am an over realist at times. Im thinking of hav an elephant for my ss too but if Jessie and I ever split up , here is the over realist part. Then im stuck with a reminder of something failed. Does this make and sense to anyone else? In all reality we will probably never break up just because we are old an noone else would be willing to put up with us lol but what do you think

My step kids are on my tat. . They were never a mistake even though we have been separated / divorced 5-6 yrs. I love my kids so much.... They will always be my kids...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] why?

OP