Nothing but craziness!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Hi all....I know it has been a while. I have been dealing with some stuff lately. Four days before Christmas and exactly one month before my 3rd anniversary, my husband felt that it was ok to meet up with another girl at a bar. Long story short, he was hiding his phone in his dresser. I found it while he was in the shower and as soon as I turned it on up popped text messages between him and this girl. So, not only did he meet up with her at the bar, he added her information to his contacts and continued a text message conversation with her, making sure she got home ok and what time she got to bed. I confronted him and he said she was just a friend and he felt that he did nothing wrong. I immediately kicked him out, got through the holidays and my so called anniversary and then I went online and filed for divorce. The papers have been filed and I am just waiting for him to complete his end of the paperwork, so we can get all of this finalized.

I have had so much family and friend support through all of this! However, there has been one person who has helped me get through all of this, John. John and I were actually talking when I met my husband, but nothing came of it because he is active Army and I couldn't figure out how to make it work because I wasn't going to uproot my daughter and move her away from everything and everyone she has ever known. John and I reconnected and have been talking. We are working on trying to get together because we are 8 hours apart. I am hoping my divorce will be final within the next month and then I can plan a visit down to North Carolina to go visit him.

Tubs has also been dealing with this in his own way too. The first couple of days after I kicked my husband out he was peeing his the house and on his bedding. We have that straightened out now. However, I don't know if some of his skin and shedding issues are stemming from his stress. I have been trying to keep the routine as normal as possible, for both of my kiddies (Tubs and my daughter), but I know he can still feel my stress.

Hopefully, we are all seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and you will be seeing us more frequently!!!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Sorry about all the stress for you guys. I hope you are not rushing into anything, but best of luck and hope everything turns out okay.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I am so sorry to hear of all this. :(

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm a relative newbie but am so glad you've reconnected w/EBN. I've gone
thru tremendous trauma these past 6 months since I joined and these people
(friends all) opened their big, kind hearts and have loved & supported me (a
stranger) thru the worst of it. I am beginning to heal & move forward because
of their unwavering support.

I will keep you & yours in prayer. I encourage you to take time to know what
you need & want out of life and give yourself the gift of time to just be, you've
been thru so much and your heart must be so wounded and trust will be difficult.

Put yourself and your children 1st...and take life slow & easy, you've earned it!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. I am beginning to heal, but I still have my bad days! [MENTION=3373]luseaann[/MENTION] thank you for your concern. My mom said the same thing, but I explained to her that right now John is there for me to talk to and to get my mind off of all of the pain my husband has caused me. When I started talking to him again I pretty much forgot about my husband and the massive breakdowns that I was having when I was alone, have stopped. We also HAVE to take it slow because he can't get leave right now and I have so many responsibilities going on here that we can't seem to find the opportunity to get together anyway. I keep saying there is a reason for everything and the man upstairs has a plan. I am thinking his plan for my husband to do what he did was to get me and John back together and the plan for John and I not to be able to get together right now is to force us to take it slow!!! I will keep everyone posted with how things are going. First things first.....finalize this divorce!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I am sorry for all that you are going through right now. I pray that everything comes out right in the end, for you, your daughter, and your four pawed son. Although it is hard to see it right now, there will be a lot of happiness for you. You know you have made the right decision. We will be adding you to our list of Bulldog prayers. Welcome back and it is nice to meet you.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Omg I am sorry you are going thru all of this. Sounds like you see the reason as to why it happened. I always say everything has its reason. Hope it isn't too hard on the babies. Change isn't easy for them that's for sure. Glad you r back! Hoping you have time to stay. :)

Members online

No members online now.