nemo is coming...nemo is coming...

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
run to the grocery store buy all the milk and bread!!! nemo is coming...bwahahaha...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hmmmmmm......OK, let him come. I take it he likes milk and bread? :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yup, 10 to 14 inches expected here. My hubby also needs to fly on Sunday. Hope flights aren't delayed.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I went grocery shopping today too to get ready for Nemo��! 24-30 inches of snow is going to give everyone in this house (including the 3 stooges.. I mean bullies) serious cabin fever!

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
yeah they are predicting 18 + at my house...nyc they are saying could see 12+ it will depend on the track...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OH, that Nemo, my bad, I thought you were talking about a new pup. You know were my head is. :ashamed:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WHY is it when a winter storm hits that everyone runs out and gets milk and bread??? When I lived in Ohio (for 38 years) and we were going to have a storm, you couldn't find a loaf of bread anywhere, what in the world is milk and bread going to do??? LMBO!!!! I bought soups, peanut butter, and candles.....Oh and lot's of Wine! The same now living in FL. when we have a predicted hurricane heading our way, cant find a gallon of milk anywhere, LOL. But I have a pantry full of nice Wines :rofl:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] yep wine was first on the list! I have plenty to last me the weekend!! I think I would go crazy if I was stuck in the house with no wine!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Same goes for us when a hurricane is coming here. We may get a little extra food and water but mainly just fill my gas tanks up. I'm usually working through the storm and Bev and the bullies are at home. If it gets too bad after the storm Bev can go out of town to visit friends with the bullies.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We're supposed to be getting about 15 cm, it's already started, and I haven't shopped for anything. I figure the salt trucks and plows will be out in full force tonight and the roads will be clear tomorrow. Not afraid of a little snow, what kind of a Canadian would I be? Lol. I just got home from work, my son is at my daughters house helping her look after my Grandson, as she is sick, so it's just me and hubby, and Bulldozer and Blossom, and lots of snow outside. Gonna cozy with the pups and stay inside and relax.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
OH, that Nemo, my bad, I thought you were talking about a new pup. You know were my head is. :ashamed:

Me too lol I was gonna say that is my cats name!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I'm impatiently waiting for it I'm thinking of making porky into an abominable snow bully :ROFL: but hmmm it's 2:10 here n well we have maybe an inch of snow :hissy: where the he$$ is nemo I'm thinking maybe I should go find him :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online