OP
PapaSmurf2

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
For our last bully (and for Gracie) I had a custom helmet made for her, leathers, doggles, and a harness for me that clips into her harness. Add to that a leather padded strap on the gas tank so she can put her paws down and we don't need a side car lol

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Every group has bad apples. I'm not a "Harley or nothing" guy. It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride. The Code is old school. Almost all of your Bikers who have been riding more than a couple of months will follow the Code, although the riders you're talking about don't have respect for other people. We call them "squids".....

Stupid
Quick
Underdressed
Imminently
Dead

and they ride sport bikes as well as Cruisers. It's a shame, but I've been to many funerals where the rider didn't respect the lifestyle.

Now you lost me at "Squid" As a Navy Veteran I have a problem with that being a bad thing!! :spank: As far as the Patriot Guard, you are my hero. Freedom of speech has gone too far in this country when the rights of the dead and their family are not respected. Makes me sick!! Now I am angry !!

You should come to The Testical Festival one time in Montana. Not as big as Sturgis but lots of fun and debauchary!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
enjoyed reading your post [MENTION=7909]PapaSmurf2[/MENTION] but I have to admit I love Sons of Anarchy and also will admit to checkin out bikers as they ride past me ;) total respect to your wife for riding her own, way cool!

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
enjoyed reading your post @PapaSmurf2 but I have to admit I love Sons of Anarchy and also will admit to checkin out bikers as they ride past me ;) total respect to your wife for riding her own, way cool!

Me too!! I only watch it for the hot guys!!:ashamed: I know it is unrealistic and probably offensive to real bikers. Kinda like on Halloween when women dress up like hot nurses!! After a few beers, I get a little mouthy and say, "Oh yeah that is exactly what I wore to work today!!" :bitchslap:LOL

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] - yep like it for the hot guys and honestly I just LOVE the sound of a bike ... when they rumble up near me on the road I can't help to rubber neck in that direction but I'm that way with a nice sounding truck or car too!! I was in a drive thru and a truck drove up behind me and I got all bent outta shape cause his truck sounded better then mine :lol:

OP
PapaSmurf2

PapaSmurf2

Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] Our son was in the Navy so a Navy squid is much different than a biker squid....Navy squids are cool...respects to you for serving as well as thanks....as far as the Testicle Festival....I'll have to check it out lol. We ride to LA every year to do the Run For The Wall....we'll have to swing up and see you....I'm sure we can find room on the back of one of the scoots lol

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=7909]PapaSmurf2[/MENTION]. You are welcome up here anytime. Thanks for the insight into the code

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] i used to work at a tattoo shop owned by a member and 1 time national president of a not to be named biker gang. Sometimes real life IS like tv. Oh they sold bike parts and bikes too. Their clubhouse even has a bar in it like SOA. Needless to say I didn't work there too long. Super nice guy thougth

OP
PapaSmurf2

PapaSmurf2

Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
The 1% er clubs can be like that...but that's why they're called 1% ers...they're a small minority of the community. As for the bar.....I can't say much....we just built one in our house lol

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=7909]PapaSmurf2[/MENTION] So when are you inviting us all over for drinks?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Yeah... party at papa's bar! I have a moped. Will that do?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.