RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Big chances are taking place....me a city girl am going to move to the country side! We just made an offer of a house in the country and it was excepted. So in a few months we're moving to a house that was build in 1918...we're going have a cowshed (empty:), a barn and 3,2 acres of land. I'm so excited! Here's the house 76721977.jpg
And here's Voitto...he's ears have finally perked up....DSC_0106.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

OMG How exciting. The house looks like something out of a fairy tale book. You lucky, lucky girl. and all that room for Usko and Voitto to run and play.

aww...look at him with his cute little ears :love: cute little boy x

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] We love it! It's made of real timber and completely renovated....we only have to build a fence around the land...I heard that there's bobcats...

L

Lucy-licious

@Lucy-licious We love it! It's made of real timber and completely renovated....we only have to build a fence around the land...I heard that there's bobcats...

Oh gosh Bobcats :eek:
maybe double fencing is needed...one electric and one to keep the boys safe from the electric one xx

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
What a beautiful house, and land, looks like a postcard pic. Congratulations. I'm sure your babies will love all that freedom to run around, lucky guys

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Congrats!!!!! That is so awesome!!!! After being shipped from place to place, tiny box to tiny box with the Army, Skye and I decided to retire on seven acres. We have the barn and all. What that means is its time for you to start growing your own food. You have room for plowing and growing, and some animals. You can feed your boys a completely organic diet. They're going to have sooo much fun exploring. Again, big congratulations!!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
It's wonderful! We have bobcats and they are scared of everything..unless you're a chicken! Now mountain lions...:eek: those suckers scare me! It looks like a special place and how exciting for you all! :clap:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Congrats, you must be sooo excited. The picture of the house with all the snow looks like it's out of a movie. :2thumbs:
Your pups are gonna be in heaven with all that land to play on.. :D

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Congratulations on your new home! you're going to love it out there, even if you think you're a city girl now. :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That looks wonderful, congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online