Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Blah ... spent all day in the court house, I've got Jury Duty:barf: the whole day and selections haven't even begun to start ... my jaw almost hit the floor when I found out it was a murder case all I could think was holy crap batman!! Got to send a :hug: to sweetpeasmom2008 for sending me a message and worrying about me not being online much :) made me feel good!!! But will log on when I'm not sitting in the court room!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Is it bad that I'd find a murder case more interesting??!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
How do they pick people for jury duty? I am 49 and never been called my husband who is younger has been called 4 times, over the years.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
I get called but always dismissed. My father was a well known police chief in this state and my sister is a criminal defense attorney. Both sides don't want me on their jury. :)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have never had jury duty! A murder case would be interesting! Im glad you are ok I got concerned when you weren't posting because that is very unlike you but im glad you are ok!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ooh that's exciting. I have always been dismissed and now staying at home with the girls I am sure it will be years before I get a chance at a trial. Hubby got on one, insurance fraud. Boring as it seems, he found it very interesting. Your case should be much more! ;)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'd like to be called in to jury duty---i find these court cases can be very interesting and I really find the whole judicial process to be fascinating! It's been maybe 9years since i've been on a case and there, I made a bunch of friends--we ended up playing volleyball, going out to dinner...no marriage proposal tho! LOL.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I actually like jury duty--got picked for a criminal case once (drug dealer) and for a civil case once (fraud). A murder case would be great!

You've got to give non-judgmental answers to the questions from both sides to get selected. Being opinionated doesn't work!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How do they pick people for jury duty? I am 49 and never been called my husband who is younger has been called 4 times, over the years.
@KMARINO...it's the only lottery I seem capable of winning! Dang it! I have actually been called to Jury duty 4 times in my life, and served on two juries. Bruce has been called 4 times too. Guess we have the same "luck". :whatsthat?:

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Aside from having to take care of the kids, I wouldn't mind either. BUT I get called, go, sit half a day, then get sent home. :( either let me not go or gimme something worth going for I say. ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I have both, or do both. Never been called.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online