Anyone else watch "Lost"?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
dang it we have it tivoed and will hopefully get a chance to watch it tonight. Cant wait tho. Did you watch the alternate endings also?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Watched the finale of Lost last night and I thought...........................STUPID! They had 2 years to come up with something good. I was disappointed. They left way too many unanswered questions. I thought they could have done a better job or made their intentions a little clearer. What do you guys think?

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Yeah they definately left it open for something to follow. Maybe how ben n hurley protect the island, how does everyone else die....?

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    436.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    333.1 KB · Views: 55
  • easter hope.JPG
    easter hope.JPG
    780.9 KB · Views: 58
  • hard day at beauty poler.jpg
    hard day at beauty poler.jpg
    731.3 KB · Views: 83
  • rideing with dad.JPG
    rideing with dad.JPG
    598.3 KB · Views: 63

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh and those alternate endings on JK were done JK style, they were not real e:mad:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh and those alternate endings on JK were done JK style, they were not real e:mad:

Dang it, I was hoping they would have some good ones. I watched the finale last night but not JK yet. I liked the ending but it does leave you a bit confused. What I got was they all actually were dead when the plane crashed right? So then all that happened on the island was the fight of heaven and hell and they won so they all ended up in heaven. Maybe I am wrong. lol but whats where I thought it went. Confusing!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Dang it, I was hoping they would have some good ones. I watched the finale last night but not JK yet. I liked the ending but it does leave you a bit confused. What I got was they all actually were dead when the plane crashed right? So then all that happened on the island was the fight of heaven and hell and they won so they all ended up in heaven. Maybe I am wrong. lol but whats where I thought it went. Confusing!

No, if that was the case I believe I would be a bit irritated at the end for sure.

Christian (Jacks dad) says "Many of them died before you and many of them died after you"

So Jack dies looking up at the bamboo like when he awoke. Hurley and Ben go on to protect the island. Kate, Claire, Sawyer, lipidis, Miles, & Richard all fly away and get off the island. They all die after Jack. When? How? Who knows.

The alternate reality in Season 6 is where they all are after they die. In a their "new life", and they need to find each other in order to pass to the other side.

What I liked about this particular scenario is that when some of the characters died early on like (Charlie, Boone, ect.) you know that they started their after life.

What I don't like, is that I still do not know what the "light" is, why it is there, ect. And what about the dang numbers? What did those ever mean? Yes, many questions remain unanswered. I think the whole show is "Jack's account" of the island, and his life and death.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh. But then why did they show the plane crash and nobody was around it at the end? Thats why I thought they all really died then. Yes many things left unanswered for sure but I loved the show all the way thru the end. ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
But wait why was Claire just having her baby in this after life if they didnt die in the original plane crash? And Sun is still prego? Dang it now you have me thinking. :)

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Hmmmm.... that is a good question. I never thought of that (the plane crash shot at the end)....

Now you have ME thinking! Hahahahaha :D

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hmmmm.... maybe we should just write our own finale so we can answer our own questions....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
exactly! Or I was thinking that plane crash at the end was the plane that took off but my husband said it was the original crash he thought so who knows?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.