Been debating asking this buttt here goes

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:) I beat the system muhahaha ill actually ask something though so other ppl aren't like huh wtf (i originally posted something about guns *shame*) not that they already aren't lol!!!!!!!

Hmmmm ahhhhhh I got it I'm going to be hopefully starting a job on 3rd shift :) yay me buttttttttttt I'm really nervous that I'm going to not be able to adjust to the schedule ne one got ne ideas to help????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
A true Texan and a life long, pistol packin' Momma! When we had one of the 1st mass
shootings at the University of Texas (from the Tower) and then years ago from inside
a Luby's in Killeen (my family lives down the road, we ate there all the time) no one
wanted the law abiding citizens to give their guns up...and let the criminals be armed?!!

One of the women there at Luby's that day w/her parents (they died) ran for Senate
and got elected on the platform of licensed, gun carrying citizenry and won and we passed
that law. Any thugs here gonna start shooting somewhere is gonna get their a$$ shot off
by several people...and they know it!

Texas will revolt in a minute if we're asked to give up our guns...H** NO!

And I sure do like & respect you are armed...in your stiletto heels...looking mighty fine
:2thumbs:

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Lol I know we do :p id delete it but idk how!!! I was wondering y no one had posted about it n now I know.

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:eek: We try to keep our hot button issues related to Bully's! And not the human ones! We seem to get riled up over Bully stuff..maybe we should leave this stuff alone! :D

Hehe I fixed it or tried to anyways!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
3rd shift is a Helluva lot better than 2nd shift ! if ya go right to bed when you get off (sleep all day) you can still spend the evening with the family ! 2nd shift is horrible :( Dottie goes to work, I'm sleeping, I go to work, Dottie is on her way home from work. I'm off all day, and she's off all night :(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm downright confused lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I worked 2nd shift once for about a year and loved it... slept in, got errands done without crowds, worked out, and still got to bed at a decent time every night. Hmm, maybe I'll change my hours??!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah, I feel so honoured , I got a new award today from JAKEISGREAT. I got the EBN Addict Award, I feel so special. Thank you so much. Addict?? Makes me sound like I'm obsessed or something. Lol. My son must be right , he tells me I'm the crazy dog lady. Lol. Could be worse right?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yeah, I feel so honoured , I got a new award today from JAKEISGREAT. I got the EBN Addict Award, I feel so special. Thank you so much. Addict?? Makes me sound like I'm obsessed or something. Lol. My son must be right , he tells me I'm the crazy dog lady. Lol. Could be worse right?

:up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm downright confused lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Phew ... I'm not the only one. I have no idea ... thought it must be an american thing, and I was missing something! :confused:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I'm confused LOL is this about guns or 3rd shift? if about 3rd shift my step mom works it she takes a nap before work then sleeps when she gets home ... seems like she is always sleeping when we visit :(

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Phew ... I'm not the only one. I have no idea ... thought it must be an american thing, and I was missing something! :confused:

No lol it was originally about guns but I didn't want to start a huge debate or offend anyone :) so I changed the question ;)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
3rd shift is a Helluva lot better than 2nd shift ! if ya go right to bed when you get off (sleep all day) you can still spend the evening with the family ! 2nd shift is horrible :( Dottie goes to work, I'm sleeping, I go to work, Dottie is on her way home from work. I'm off all day, and she's off all night :(

That's what I told my fiancé he flipped when I said it was 3rd shift until I explained that I'd sleep when he worked he'd sleep when I worked n we'd still get the same amount of time together :D he has to face the fact I'm an entry level LPN I gotta take what I can get lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.