Just to make ppl laugh :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
When we moved into our home we had a bit of a mouse issue, rather an infestation. We were aware of the issue n prepared for battle against the filthy vermin!!!! 3 weeks 40 mice bit the dust :D call me Mrs mouse hunter lol anyways the other night I heard Porkys food bowl rattling ???? But she was laying on me!!!! I got up to investigate n saw a small black mouse under her food bowl looking for scraps the weird thing was I walked just about 3 feet from him before he took off!!!! The next morning porky ate breakfast n left a few morsels n again *ting ting ting* wtf again the mouse is back n he seems to be eluding the lovely peanut butter snacks I've so lovingly set up in various places for him!!!!!! Later in the day he's back walking through my kitchen this time porky gives chase crashing head first into the wall (I'm pretty sure she had a puppy concussion but the vet said if she didn't throw up or act lethargic she was ok)!!! U would think between the 55 lb bulldog or the snacks this thing would be gone but no I go out last night to get Porkys meatball n he's just sitting in the kitchen :-/ I sneak up n almost catch him n he runs under the stove hmmmm smart little rodent he is!!!!! This morning I feed porky 20 minutes later no clinking yay I run to check my traps n voila I have successfully caught him!!!!! Upon removal I notice a very short stubby tail n weird little arms with almost finger like things wtf so I flip the trap n to my horror I realize this is not a mouse at all it had such tiny little eyes I'm pretty sure it couldn't see it had a very long nose with finger like things all over it I know exactly what this is its a mole n now I'm sad poor mr mole was lured with the tantalizing sent of peanut butter to never know its creamy goodness :( it explains so much like y he let porky get so close n only ran away when she ran towards him bcuz they r blind!!!! So I'm an official killer of a defenseless mole n porky lost her dinner mate :( so the animal love I am went out n buried him rather than just throw him away lol!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Well moles are just as big of a pest if you ask me. Bye bye vermin. Really they can destroy a yard in no time..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
My problem is I like rodents lol even mice but just not in my house :) I've never heard of a mole being in a house though!!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Don't come to my house! I have a mouse colony... they're my pets (well, the mom and dad are pets... the babies are snake food). I know... eewwww... You can have the mole that I'm trying to keep off the garden...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
moles are blind?

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Not completely but their vision is soo poor that most ppl say they r blind I think their vision is almost like a human only being able to make out shapes or light differences!!!! I knew nothing of moles until this morning lol I didn't even think the thing had eyes they r soooooo tiny n actually mostly covered by surrounding fur I can't imagine them seeing much at all!!!!

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Mice also don't see very well. Here's a tip to catch them: put the trap along the wall. They usually walk where they fell their whiskers touch.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.