Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Which do you like better, Snow or Rain? I love walking in the snow, but hate that you have to shovel it, plus when it starts to melt, and turns all brown and black, it looks so ugly and dirty. I love the snow when it's in the trees though it looks so pretty, I wish the snow would fall and only land in the trees, and not on the ground. Is that too much to wish for? Lol. I don't like the rain so much though, it makes everything wet and muddy, and wrecks your hair after you spent 40 mins blow drying and flat ironing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Snow wins for me. I've been out walking and it started Raining, plus the kiddos will go out and do their business when it's snowing. And it's so so pretty and quite when it snows.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
It depends on the temperature. I don't like too cold weather.

L

Lucy-licious

I dislike both but would choose rain over snow, because I hate being cold x

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Snow wins for me. I've been out walking and it started Raining, plus the kiddos will go out and do their business when it's snowing. And it's so so pretty and quite when it snows.

Could not agree more.... plus in snow you have traction when driving, rain, not as much

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Not much snow here in Southern Mississippi. But I've lived all over the country and if I had a choice I'd pick snow.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Rain!!! Didn't mind snow that much when I was back home in England. Since moving to NE Ohio I have seen enough snow to last me a life time!! I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that driving in it can still terrify me! :no:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I love love love snow but then again I love love love the rain! The only thing I can't take is the HEAT!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Rain!!! Didn't mind snow that much when I was back home in England. Since moving to NE Ohio I have seen enough snow to last me a life time!! I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that driving in it can still terrify me! :no:

Where in NE Ohio? I used to live near Kirtland, OH. There's this road there called Sperry Road that is the road from hell when it snows. And I couldn't count the number of times I spun donuts turning into Giant Eagle.

Snow is pretty in the backyard. If it just stayed there and stayed away from the front yard, I would love it more than rain. But, it's just too awesome after a tropical rain when everything is so fresh. I loved playing in snow - going down the sled hill and building snowmen - but I absolutely HATE having to layer myself in clothes feeling like a burrito and I HATE the feeling of being cold and numb. I love running around in the warm downpours with nothing but a shirt and shorts... barefoot.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Where in NE Ohio? I used to live near Kirtland, OH. There's this road there called Sperry Road that is the road from hell when it snows. And I couldn't count the number of times I spun donuts turning into Giant Eagle.

Ahhh ... east side of Cleveland. Yep that part always gets hit bad with snow. I'm west of Cleveland near Elyria and Lorain!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I say snow, I only see it sometimes on my holidays but I remember as a child playing in the snow growing up in the UK, and I have to say I am so over rain after flooding here twicw in five weeks.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.